Pc help or hookup

NTHER91

I'm dealing with a turd here and am trying to get it going and keep it going

I need a mobo asus plus I don't have the specs I'm hoping my dude will post the spec I need

Looking for ideas of why this thing eats mobos or what ya got to replace my old one new they are about 50$ so lemme know I know peeps got stuff laying around

He needs an AM2+ compatible board with SATA/DDR2 Memory (as most or all of them probably do).

I just put an ASUS M2N68-AM PLUS in it about 2 months ago after it ate the first one. His power is spotty and he didn't have a UPS, so we figured that was the cause. I had him get a UPS after the new mobo install but it began acting strangely lately then stopped booting. I have been tinkering with it the past few days and I'm fairly certain the board is dead again.

The only things we reused from the last setup was a DVD drive, HDD and PSU. Since it appears this is dead board #2 I'm calling PSU shenanigans also. I had him buy a super cheap PSU last time just to test with that we ended up not using. He still has that one, but I think I'll send him after an Antec or something decent now that I think that's the cause. It had occurred to me last time that the PSU can toast the board, but it was easy to blame his spotty home power.

Fuuuuuu

P.S. I'm gonna find Crazy Kenny and beat him down.

I bout the system from them 5 yrs ago I will never go back I'll just build custom from now on

thanks y'all lemme know if anyone has a mobo that can replace what I need above

And a good power supply is going to be bought this time