Helllooo nurse!

gahgah

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I date myself with this one, but the thread title reminds me of my younger days watching Animaniacs...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xhM8Vs2ibuQ/SLWMDyV8FgI/AAAAAAAABMU/6CPHioEmUoc/s400/HelloNurse.jpg

I miss that cartoon :(

If your Boyfriend owns the Red Turbo NSX... you should come over to my house and I will take you for a real ride and show you real torque.

Oh and if not... You should tell them to stop wasting there time and yours talking about a NSX or 240... They Should be talking more about LSx and 302+

Oh and Pics

Is this an attemt to keep an eye on your boyfriends?

No. We're with them everyday. We're not crazy, we just like to know what's going on in Columbus too. Every weekend revolves around everyone's cars so the more we know, the more enjoyable it can be.

Remember guys there are stickies for current members regarding oven posts. Do not ask females for pics especially those that are not appropriate and dont beat a dead horse in regards to bad intros.

Welcome to the site. Are your boyfriends members?

Thank you! Yes they are.

if your BFs are members, i think you should be banned and not allowed into the site....nobody needs women around here baby sitting their men, especially women who are only here to learn about their bfs cars, not to actually contribue anything of their own

also...pics or gtfo (of your cars, not your bfs cars)...same as any other intro

withholding rep until more info is learned....dont need another brian/melony type mess...bitches be crazy

One, we're not bitches. Two, we're not keeping an eye on them. We're with them everyday & this has nothing to do with them. If you would have read the intro thoroughly you would have seen that we said we wanted to learn about the car scene as a "whole." Also, I have a Chevy Cobalt & Laurie has a Ford Focus, both completely bone stock, I highly doubt you want to see pictures of them. Although, Laurie's pink HIDs are pretty badass :))

• Downvote 1

So,

I guess writing as if it's a poem

is totally cool.

Did you girls read the rules to this forum?

I'm guessing not.

240's are slow,

NSX's can be cool.

Your partners' (and their cars) probably aren't.

kthxbai

The 240 is a drift car, it doesn't have to be fast.

They have a joint account haha.....maybe they are girlfriends of the two 15-year-old douchebag brothers who said "we" in every post they made

I'm going to have to say that's a negative. I'm 22 & Laurie's 19.

Guest tbutera2112

negative rep ...your men dont want your asses here, no matter how much they say its ok for you to join....nobody likes a babysitter

oh, and i drive a slow truck...but its ok, because i like to driftz it

Also, I have a Chevy Cobalt & Laurie has a Ford Focus, both completely bone stock, I highly doubt you want to see pictures of them. Although, Laurie's pink HIDs are pretty badass :))

I was about to say...minus the mad tyte pink head lights. Welcome aboard...although I have a feeling this will be another lurking account more than a contributing account...

Guest tbutera2112
I was about to say...minus the mad tyte pink head lights. Welcome aboard...although I have a feeling this will be another lurking account more than a contributing account...

i have a feeling it will be neither...it appears these bitches are stuck in the oven, where they belong

Why does your boyfriend say he wont race the bmw cause he needs a tune yet he will do a 1st through 3rd gear pull out of circuit city as if the car is fine to be floored.

And do you wanna go fast?

Darwin.....

i did some mad tyte driftzors around a no u turn on polaris today.........does that make it ok for my car to be slow?