Helllooo nurse!

gahgah

Yes, something has to be done to save this school bus fire of an intro.

Made me think of this, this is what it would look like if the airplane crashed into a school for bunnies.

http://thumbnails.hulu.com/6/815/7102_512x288_manicured__Fjq41yta6Ua7Ql6jCKRd2g.jpg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who own 240's are pretty much all homosexual. Trust me, I know.

So, do I. ;)

No Hustle. I set the race up. Dude said he walked Z06s all the time, I told him it wasnt a Zo6... He laughed. Then we took his $100 and he said he wanted to re run it in a week and he would be running 10lbs of Boost. Well we see him the next week and what does he say? "My Tune is screwed up, My ECU learned the fucked up tune but wont learn the good tune" Look tell him to stop taking multiple girls for rides at the meets when your not around... and to race what hes got.

So in conclusion.

1. Tell him to stop being a tool

2. It wasn't a Hustle

3. Have mommy and daddy buy him another car, this time not a beat ass NSX

4. You need to come over so I can take you for a real ride.

This is the Video of him getting walked.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/what-ya-wanna-do_2021369.htm

I've bolded the part she should find the most important. :D

Just making sure everyone sees this. The more you know...

Honda minivans make more power than NSX's do.

I shouldn't say this to you simply because I know how much you'll love it. :D

Our 2010 RAV4 is not only lighter than my Supra was (by less than 50lbs, still...) but comes with more power, stock, as well. 232 vs 270. lol Oh, and gets better gas milage. Luckily, the gas milage is all the rav still beats it at.

• Upvote 1

It looks like VTEC didn't kick in and that's why the NSX lost. Tell your boyfriend to use a higher quality VTEC Fluid next time for better results. If you want to help out, I'm an authorized dealer of synthetic VTEC Fluid, message me for special member pricing.

I shouldn't say this to you simply because I know how much you'll love it. :D

Our 2010 RAV4 is not only lighter than my Supra was (by less than 50lbs, still...) but comes with more power, stock, as well. 232 vs 270. lol Oh, and gets better gas milage. Luckily, the gas milage is all the rav still beats it at.

Oh I know there's a lot more to it than that, but if I were to drop $90K on a Honda, it sure as fuck better have more than 240hp (or whatever they have). "Oh but Aarton Senna helped design it and they handle awesomely" No they dont, not $90k awesomely.

They do handle well, they just don't move in a straight line. I would love to have one for autocross/road racing since it makes up in the engine department where the MR2 and the Elise (non-supercharged) lack.

Oh I know there's a lot more to it than that, but if I were to drop $90K on a Honda, it sure as fuck better have more than 240hp (or whatever they have). "Oh but Aarton Senna helped design it and they handle awesomely" No they dont, not $90k awesomely.

$99k and its because the car is hand built, not built on an assembly line. you can get a ZO6 for the price of the NSX

Edited by SinisterSS

This is why http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t214/ls2sam/plug.jpg

I fixed the plug and now she runs great. Me and smiley will rerun here soon.

I now got my pass port so i can come play. Sam the loser pays for the hookers and blow. BTW I wanna go fast please teach me.

were you the sluts that tried to ride in or on anything that moved on friday? there were a couple floating around lol

if so see the below statment

PM SAM for info on the bunny ranch k thx

were you the tool that did a rolling burnout on your bike leaving the parking lot on friday? way to be a cool guy