on 3 turbo kit

appn88

I texted him too. No response. The thing is to make it fit on a SN95 car it had to be modified. I'm getting it for my 94 so it should fit. But I wonder if it still fits a fox?

Unless he switched to fox throttle body setup on the sn95, if so it would still fit fox. Im pretty sure the on3 fox kit clears the sn95 accesories not 100% though.

We just designed the sn 5.0 kit and used the fox kit as a starting point. Virtually every pipe changed going on the sn car so anyone planning to use on a fox is going to have to cut it up. Im not sure how they made it work but Im sure its not going to directly bolt onto a fox. If there is photos of the kit, I can maybe point out what changed for the buyer if your planning on using on a fox car.

sorry guys kit is sold but the only modification we made to the kit was the tube going from the mass air pipe to the throttle body, we only had to take off the sway bar to make it work it interfered with that so their isnt a great difference however the maf and injectors are still for sale for anyone interested they are the calibrated set from the kit