WTB Sirius Radio

Gergwheel1647545492

sometimes we run across the units you buy and wire into your factory radio with the charging dock. People just leave them in sometimes. If i run across one before you get one ill just give it to you.

sometimes we run across the units you buy and wire into your factory radio with the charging dock. People just leave them in sometimes. If i run across one before you get one ill just give it to you.

sounds perfect. let me know if you get one and i'll come get it. Thanks!

I have an old one. It's REALLY old. I don't have the hookups for it though (antenna, power), but you can have it. It wasn't that great when my wife had it. It cut out a few times here and there. Lemmie know if you're interested and I'll get a model number.

You can also get one on ebay pretty cheap.

Sorry dude. I've been in the middle of moving. Haven't had any time to pull it out. Anyway I just found it and its an xm roady2 it has all the wires for hook up and is ready to go. Soronce again sorry about the wait.

Sorry dude. I've been in the middle of moving. Haven't had any time to pull it out. Anyway I just found it and its an xm roady2 it has all the wires for hook up and is ready to go. Soronce again sorry about the wait.

I need a sirius radio not an XM. thanks though

Ah I see. Welll here ill hook you up. Type this item number (270600979271) into eBay's search bar. And check that out. Don't wait on it though. Its over in like 30 min. But as of right now it seems like a good deal.