breakfast for champs haha

brennan

every morning for me its 3-4 eggs, mixed with onions and peppers, all put on a tortilla or two slices of toast with cheese on top and milk.

holy shit.

wish i had time to do that, or at least the motivation.

I always go through the drive through... McD's, (sometimes) but usually BurgerKing. If I am passing by a White Castle I'll go there every time though. I'd never go there for lunch but they actually have good breakfast sandwiches, and their coffee is the best out of all the fast food places. I always get an egg & cheese on toast. It's not like McD's greesy McSandwich. Its actually real toast, with a real egg, just like you would make at home...

every morning for me its 3-4 eggs, mixed with onions and peppers, all put on a tortilla or two slices of toast with cheese on top and milk.

Senior year in college, I'd get up and make steak and eggs every day. I needed the energy. First time I tried it, I just sat there and stared at it....

I still eat a huge breakfast, but I mix it up. Variety is good.

Army breakfast= two eggs, two hash browns (or equivalent potatoes), two slices of bacon, two slices of toast, two glasses of milk and/or two glasses of orange juice. and a cup of coffee or two.

What you really need is oatmeal and fresh fruit.

Good lord. Brennan, I can hear your pancreas swearing at you from here :p

For me, it's a 3 or 4 egg omelet with extra sharp cheddar or taco cheese, sausage, and bacon. Depending on how much time I have, I'll usually have a cup of some variety of green or black tea too.

*edit*

Also, for anyone saying that they don't have time to make a good breakfast, buy a decent non-stick pan. With a quality pan and a bit of practice, I got my breakfast-making time down to under ten minutes for the whole thing. The worst part is the bacon because I bake it and it usually takes 10 mins minimum :(

Edited by Harb67

Good lord. Brennan, I can hear your pancreas swearing at you from here :p

For me, it's a 3 or 4 egg omelet with extra sharp cheddar or taco cheese, sausage, and bacon. Depending on how much time I have, I'll usually have a cup of some variety of green or black tea too.

*edit*

Also, for anyone saying that they don't have time to make a good breakfast, buy a decent non-stick pan. With a quality pan and a bit of practice, I got my breakfast-making time down to under ten minutes for the whole thing. The worst part is the bacon because I bake it and it usually takes 10 mins minimum :(

+1, eggs take no time at all. if im taking 10 minutes to make breakfast im probably making eggs benedict or something.

Every morning I have 3 egg whites, 2 yolks, over easy, on a slide of wheat toast and also another piece of toast with PB&J on it and a glass of milk. Sometimes I scramble the eggs with peppers and sausage and put in a tortilla.

Another nice trick is to scramble a bunch of eggs with peppers and sausage on Sunday night and throw in a container in the fridge. Then in the morning just throw some in the microwave to heat up and then put in the tortilla.. nice and quick.

I grab a large sweet tea (McDs) on the way in, then coffee and an everything bagel with cream cheese somewhere around noon. My hours are a bit shifted though, so that's more my breakfast than my lunch.

I grab a large sweet tea (McDs) on the way in, then coffee and an everything bagel with cream cheese somewhere around noon. My hours are a bit shifted though, so that's more my breakfast than my lunch.

McD's sweet tea is where it's at