Teen cell assualt

fusion

That was on digg this morning too. Looks like the guy asked her to take her shoes off, she kicked one at him, and it set the guy off. Bad day for him.

It sucks though because the girl, who should be punished for what she did, will get out of being punished and end up with a hefty check from the Seattle PD.

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/seattle911/archives/163025.asp

yarly, what a nub. if only he covered up the camera before going all ground and pound on her 15yr old bratz ass. he couldve had his fun AND let REAL justice happen!

personally, i only beat down pre-pubescents who steal candy bars.

Yeah there's no way to tell if she intended to hit him or was just kicking it off out the door and unintentionally hit him. She didn't really kick it off with any force either and it looks like she was going for the other shoe when he comes flying in feet first with the kick then a punch.

Wow. That guy should be fired, spend at least a year in jail and NEVER be allowed in law enforcement again. I'm really surprised after having her head slammed into a wall, kicked, jacked twice in the head that the girl didn't lose consciousness.

Sorry, you can't be a full grown man and take on a little girl like that - he needs to have his ass handed to him by the girls father after they clean out the city of any funds they might have.

So your telling me that you think a girl who is in and out of prison and is being questioned in a GTA case, has a good father figure? :confused:

I'm not saying what he did there was right, but I'm sure there's allot we're missing. She was probably an off the scale cunt the whole time and that little incident was the last straw for the guy. She should have just taken them off and set them across the door.

So your telling me that you think a girl who is in and out of prison and is being questioned in a GTA case, has a good father figure? :confused:

I'm not saying what he did there was right, but I'm sure there's allot we're missing. She was probably an off the scale cunt the whole time and that little incident was the last straw for the guy. She should have just taken them off and set them across the door.

Awww, you used the C word.

:guitar: