How Guns Are Sold In American Wal-Marts, Chinese Reactions

ImUrOBGYN

Last I was there they carried Mossbergs, Remingtons and shit?

I rarely visit Walmart and when I do I am definitely not looking for firearms. I do believe hearing something about them pulling them during the Obama craze and maybe it was for handguns. I can't say for certain, but I hear the background check they used to/maybe still do conduct was borderline unconstitutional, making people take an oath on camera, etc. Don't know the truth in that, because as I said I have never bought any firearms from Walmart and only a couple of rare times ammo. I am all for them carrying firearms and the accessibility supporting our Constitutional rights.

The Chinese culture is a strange one even to me. I can definitely understand where many of these posters are coming from just from the opinions of my relatives that were either born in China, or still reside there. So much of our history is war, and in-group fighting, I could see some heavy shit going down if everyone were armed like we Americans tend to be. Every time somebody mentioned "bad luck" there'd be a massacre in the streets.

Hell I would likely be considered "liberalish" by many on this forum, and I still own 7 or 8 firearms.