Milled Mak 90

Forrest Gump 9

Can you care to explain why?

Ultimately I want an Arsenal milled AK47, but they are impossible to find.

You can't find a milled arsenal? They'll be back, just give it awhile. The norincos are pretty solid as far as quality and everything goes (it's still an AK). And milled aks are always worth more than stamped all else being equal.

So, that's a fair price?

I was more or less pointing out there is one for sale locally. My experience with Gunlistings.org is everyone is flexible on price.

I think the gun would be worth looking at... I've seen the mak 90 go from $500 for a well used one to over a grand for a brand new in the box gun.

If you want a nice milled receiver rifle that uses AK mags look for one of these....

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=177947796

I bought one last year for $400 and it's one of the most accurate AK's with the smoothest trigger pull you'll ever get. I like the fact it doesn't look anything like a traditional AK but it is.

What is a fair price for a Norinko Milled Mak 90? Thanks

They imported very few of the milled receiver Mak90's. I believe that they were only imported for 1 year.

A few months ago, you would expect to pay $800-900 for one in excellent condition. I would say that $600 is a good price if your buying one today. They are very high quality and make great shooters.