Tazer

scottie_mp

my gf's roommate has a stun gun that she wants to try on someone. Any takers?

thats nothin compared to the x26 or m26 that law enforcement uses... getting tasered by the leads is a hell of a ride. as u saw in mine i locked solid on my toes. i was trying to move i really was just wasnt happening then i stop thinking about that and it hit me how bad it hurt!

this was complete bullshit anyway, it looks like they were trying to make it hurt the dude. They put one lead in the bottom of his leg and the other on his opposite shoulder. Thats not how one of these is gonna hit you

Trust me, the clips hurt just as bad. If you knew how the tazer works, you would know.

I'm going to school to be an electrical engineer & I thought I did, but please, please do inform me.

edit: If it doesn't hurt any more the further the spread, why do the clips spread at all? They could have just made one clip with two contacts!

Edited by wrillo

I'm going to school to be an electrical engineer & I thought I did, but please, please do inform me.

edit: If it doesn't hurt any more the further the spread, why do the clips spread at all? They could have just made one clip with two contacts!

That's funny, because while you are still learning the fundamentals of electrical theory, I'm ALREADY a journeyman electrician. Not only that, but I'm also certified with a Taser. But since you are still in school, I'm sure you already know that it doesn't matter how far the probes are placed? Also, since you are so well versed with the Taser, can you tell me what the Taser sends to the probes/clips to induce the shocking effect, without looking it up?

you know, I was just thinking "shit, I probably came off as a complete dick". I thought, well if he didn't include

If you knew how the tazer works, you would know.
in his post, it wouldn't have come off arrogant, or belittling at all. However
while you are still learning the fundamentals of electrical theory,
tells me you're just trying to be an asshat. I didn't know you could be certified with a taser without ever reading the operating manual. From the Taser C2 operating manual:
Greater probe spread increases effectiveness. If possible, a minimum 4-inch spread between the probes is recommended.
So what were you saying about probe spread?

link to operating manual on taser.com (pdf)

edit: oh, & my bad... to answer your question, (what were you even asking? how much voltage does it deliver?) that would depend on the make and model of taser

Edited by wrillo