Tazer

scottie_mp

So you DID have to look it up?

No, I don't know everything there is to know about tasers. I do know a bit about electricity.

I also know that if you're 30' away, you're better off putting the taser away & getting a gun out. The same operating manual states:

The bottom probe impacts at an 8-degree angle form the top probe. This results in a spread of approximately 1’ for every 7’ of distance from the target.

So from 30', thats a spread of more than 4'. I hope you get lucky enough to land it though, because with that much spread it'll hurt like hell.

BTW, I'm not really an asshole, I just play one on the IN73RW3BZ.

I play the dick card on sportbikes.net all the time. I'm trying to play nice as best I can here since I may be riding with some of you in the future.

I play the dick card on sportbikes.net all the time. I'm trying to play nice as best I can here since I may be riding with some of you in the future.

Yeah, I started thinking about that. :)

In all seriousness... The tasers use a pulse technology that immobilizes your muscles. These pulses are designed in a way to only effect certain muscles and not critical ones, such as your heart. Yes you can place one at your feet and one in your shirt pocket and get the snot knocked out of you. (That's pretty much were mine were at when I got hit) If they said it would work if they were seperated further than 4 inches and it didn't (in the field) they would get sued.

I'm still not sure how it can work from such a large distance, but trust me... It does.

Yeah, I started thinking about that. :)

In all seriousness... The tasers use a pulse technology that immobilizes your muscles. These pulses are designed in a way to only effect certain muscles and not critical ones, such as your heart. Yes you can place one at your feet and one in your shirt pocket and get the snot knocked out of you. (That's pretty much were mine were at when I got hit) If they said it would work if they were seperated further than 4 inches and it didn't (in the field) they would get sued.

I'm still not sure how it can work from such a large distance, but trust me... It does.

:plus1: it hurts.. i been hit with it 3 times.. they are no joke.. although the M26 advanced taser has a different shape pulse technology than the X26.. but the X26 Greater incapacitating power than the M26 and it is 60% smaller and lighter than the M26 if that really means anything.. i have been hit by both models and they both drop you like a sack of potatoes.. :lol: