SR20DET swap, big turbo, cams, full bolt ons....

Flybye

Blacktop SR

Brian Crower stg 2 cams and valvetrain

HKS cam gears

Megan? pullies

Forced Fab log manifold (DSM flange)

Megan downpipe (DSM flange)

Precision GT3271 (DSM flange)

Stainless oil line

Turbosmart 38mm wastegate

Greddy Type RS bov

Big FMIC and Custom pipes

ISIS polished Intake manifold

HKS dryflow intake

Autotroniks 668cc topfeed injectors and rail

New Z32 filter

Greddy oil pan

Samco hoses

Apexi Power FC stand alone

Autometer boost gauge

Hallman MBC

Spec stg 3 clutch and flywheel

Circuit sports shifter

This current setup will get you 400+RWHP easily and comes with a BRAND NEW TURBO! I have just a few miles on it. Im just wanting to go back to my roots lol.

I will also toss in an extra head....the one on the car does have a few exhaust stud holes Helicoiled. I am wanting to get rid of everything. Including, mounts, harness etc. I am going to go LSX and will not have a need for any of it. I have not pulled any of this yet and am not going to unless there is interest in the parts now. If so then I can have it all pulled fairly fast depending on my work schedule. I know it would be best for me to part it out and I will get what I want that way. But I will post some options.

$4000 cash money or trade for something I need for the LS1 swap. That gets you ALL OF IT!

OR...

$600 Power FC

$1600 FULL turbo set up (brand new turbo and bov) :wink:

$2200 Long block/tranny and everything else

My prices are pretty firm and reasonable IMO. Im sure there are more parts I don't need, but you get the idea.I am ONLY open to trades on parts that I could use for my swap.

Here is a crappy cell phone pic I took during the turbo, intake manifold swap.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/seandb20/30048_1433082663153_1115507361_1262.jpg

Edited by Flybye

Now there is going to be 2 LS1 swapped 240s....

Yes sir....that is the reason why I got rid of my LSX foxbody project. Hopefully buying my mounts within the next few weeks and just piecing parts together. I don't wanna put the 240 down mid season, but I also don't wanna pay for a tune on the current setup or buy anything else for it.

Bump for offers pleeeeaaaase!

OMFG!!! pegged speedo shifting into 4th gear! That is only on wastegate with a killer exhaust leak at the head and running rich on the old tune....Kind of makes me not wanna go LSX, but I have set plans :cool: