Local Mexican Action-9 sec GTR, Ferarri 599, Busas, oh my

coltboostin

That last race was tits so fucking close, dude can ride.

How I miss the old days of racing you guys. VW will be back someday or maybe a Vette... did I just say that?

DO WORK. :cool:

streetfire????? LOL sounds like a great vid... And also jp I have a guy here at work I was telling him about your colt for sale and he know ken??? Guess you guys are good friends up there and we were jkust watching some old vids of your old colt today :) Just thought I would mention it to you

Tell him to buy my shit. Im picking up what I hope to be The Colt V2 tomorrow, for the same staring price. :cool:

lol at using your turn signal to chage lanes while illegally racing....nice vid though!

I dont check to see who's behind when Im ahead-and dont feel like getting a GTR up my ass when I let off.

And If I pulled my head up to check my mirror at 160+ I'd probably be ripped off the bike. This isnt a video game, and you dont get a do-over if you fuck up.

Tell him to buy my shit. Im picking up what I hope to be The Colt V2 tomorrow, for the same staring price. :cool:

QUOTE]

KEN I guess was trying to get him to buy his impulse. He is a impulse guy not a colt guy. And he has that two trucks, a evo x, a bike and a few snowmobiles already so he is looking to get rid of stuff before he gets more...

Seems like the gtr being a 9 second car would have kept up better with a bolt on busa, i may have missed it what year is the busa?

Its an 06. And I have seen Bolt on Busa's go 8's@over 160mph, so your though process is fairly skewed.

Mine is pretty healthy-171whp. We'll see what it runs at the track.

Its an 06. And I have seen Bolt on Busa's go 8's@over 160mph, so your though process is fairly skewed.

Mine is pretty healthy-171whp. We'll see what it runs at the track.

Ive beat gen 1 busas on the highway before with boltons.. and I don't run 9's. And no bolt on busa is going 160. Not even 08+ My friend has an 09 that has true boltons.. gears, exhuast, pc, intake.. and goes 9.3 at 150 puts down 190+whp.

You want to do head work and cams and put a jocky on it, that's a diff story.. thats not what most consider bolt ons though. I think your idea of bolt ons is skewed.

Ive beat gen 1 busas on the highway before with boltons.. and I don't run 9's. And no bolt on busa is going 160. Not even 08+ My friend has an 09 that has true boltons.. gears, exhuast, pc, intake.. and goes 9.3 at 150 puts down 190+whp.

You want to do head work and cams and put a jocky on it, that's a diff story.. thats not what most consider bolt ons though. I think your idea of bolt ons is skewed.

Ohh Kayy.

Not worth arguing about brosef.