Puppy for adoption

timmy43016

I have another pup for adoption. She is a 15 week old pit named Macie. She is awesome. Her temperment is great. She is very smart and she knows "sit" and we are still working on "down". She knows "no" and she has not had any accidents at all in her cage or in the house nor has she chewed anything othert than what i give her. She does not cry in her cage either. She is very playful and fun to have around. She holds her own with my 2 pits and gets along with other animals. She is still a very young pup and still needs to learn some puppy manners, but overall she is very trainable and will make a killer ambassador for the breed. She is fixed, fully vetted, and chipped already.

Adoption fees are 150.00 which covers the chipping, spay, and full vetting (all completed).

http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq203/picasso007/Macie.jpg?t=1279572715

Bump for an awesome looking dog... we already have 2 dogs and a baby on the way so we have a full house... maybe once we get the yard fenced in and a nice big dog house for the dogs where they can spend more time outside we can look into a 3rd dog.