Nitrous and an automatic car

V8 Beast

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my paycheck and fast cars = a long fn wait.

hell the s10 is a 15yr project

blazer going on 2 and camaro been sitting for 3

but its in the work winter. 2010. should be painted 25.3 cage by spring,

then drop in all the perdy bolts on ive been gathering up for 3 yrs. maybe it will run next yr. maybe not.

if i ever had the day off when the thopmson race was. Id show you a consistant truck that would spank your big 91mm turbo ass. see the thing here is You cant 60ft.

so you cant be consistant. my worst 60 ft is only .010 off each pass. trust me when i say im not pushing it with just 15lbs.

im tunning it to run consistant. the 8.95 was deff not a glory pass. but for some reason i did get it to 60 better. as im working on the rear im figuring out more.

i can see it 60ftn a lower 1.2 very soon. and thats where the consistancy comes from. always hookin and making a full pass.

i like the fogger setup on a ls1 looks good how much u spraying. ur comming to forum wars right.

the reason koolray wont show is he is scared to go fast.

and 18lbs on a 91 is pushing it. your 60ft sucks cause ur car is 3800 lbs and ur running a glide.

watch the 60fts on the orange vette and see what a th400 can do in a heavy car. some people cant listen to reason.

i like the fogger setup on a ls1 looks good how much u spraying. ur comming to forum wars right.

the reason koolray wont show is he is scared to go fast.

and 18lbs on a 91 is pushing it. your 60ft sucks cause ur car is 3800 lbs and ur running a glide.

watch the 60fts on the orange vette and see what a th400 can do in a heavy car. some people cant listen to reason.

only on a 200 for now, clutch is out of the car right now for a new one, and i have other things to iron out so i dont know if ill make it or not. plus the fact that i dont have nearly enought to be competitive.

You're the guy that said he was going to have the fastest stock bottom LS1 last year right??? How'd that work out for you...

Too easy...

No I said that about this year plus don't think your setting the world on fire only running a half a second faster on spray than my car on motor

No I said that about this year plus don't think your setting the world on fire only running a half a second faster on spray than my car on motor

How about running faster on motor than you do on motor...

11.49 is too easy...

is like a retard on steroids that wins the special olympics

Half second is a lot of time in this sport. But brian can't drive so a decent driver puts his car in the low 10s area. Brian is a 10.5s kinda driver

Guest tbutera2112
Half second is a lot of time in this sport. But brian can't drive so a decent driver puts his car in the low 10s area. Brian is a 10.5s kinda driver

brian never even drives his car...its always his wife or his brother

I would love to see someone put my heavy ass car in the low 10's on a progressive 150 shot... oh wait its not mathmatically possible.

I dont race my car for a glory pass just to say I can run a time. I do it for consistency. Since its an auto thats too easy.

Well I have yet to see your car go that fast on motor....I have a video of my car going 11.38 so try again

Newb, you need to go back to Norwalk rentals for that video. Full timing is overated and makes driving an auto too easy.. P.S. I saw you at the meets... hopefully that turbo gives you better results.

Newb, you need to go back to Norwalk rentals for that video. Full timing is overated and makes driving an auto too easy.. P.S. I saw you at the meets... hopefully that turbo gives you better results.

You must be confused because I have never been to norwalk in my life...plus when is the last meet you have seen me at?

You must be confused because I have never been to norwalk in my life...plus when is the last meet you have seen me at?

Exactly, Norwalk was about the last time I ran on motor for more than just to get a feel for the track... Thus why you have never seen it.

Been to any Trails rentals? Making it to the next one?

Exactly, Norwalk was about the last time I ran on motor for more than just to get a feel for the track... Thus why you have never seen it.

Been to any Trails rentals? Making it to the next one?

Who needs trails I can meet you anywhere as soon as I get my car tuned