Nitrous and an automatic car

V8 Beast

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and after i break out of the 8.90 range. then what. heads up!!!!!!!!!!

Well you have to show up to the races to breakout. hard to do that when your just a time slip, keyboard, internet racer.

hey its all about the hustle.

What hustle? You have to show up or was the hustle tricking me into thinking you were a racer.

On a serious note all the forum bs asside. be safe tomorow. id imagine there may b some rain. so the track may not b there. ive never raced there b4 so i dont know if it holds any water or not like trails.

Track was Really nice, you missed out BIG time. We did have to switch to 1/8 in eliminations after qualifying on the 1/4 due to the rain. The shutdown area was still damp and they wanted us to be safe. I had a buy run the first elimination, good thing because I broke out on that pass big time :lol: I took some power out of the launch and was perfect the next elimination.

i took tonight off work so i can b with her. unpaid but its worth it. shes sleeping in our bed tonight. so we can keep a eye on her. she is swolen in the face and mouth seems to have a hard time breathing sometimes. they both have a little asthma so have to keep a eye on that. thanks for all the good wishes. it helps.