Nitrous and an automatic car

V8 Beast

Or the auto cop out of asking someone that doesnt street race to street race.... Oh how I love that one.

I wish I cared more about racing. This kind of shit used to be good for me shaving 3 tenths off my time and $3000 out of my wallet.

Linn = 11.9 - 11.3 (never raced)

Scott = 11.3 - 10.9 (Scott broke before we could race)

Anthony = 10.9 - 10.7 (beat him head to head at a test n tune wooohooo)

This guy = 10.7 - Taking out my back seats for weight reduction.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question is, will he be able to be the quickest stock bottom end LS1 in Columbus for nine years? I can see a glory pass or two, then BOOM! Bye bye rod bolts and piston rings :)

See why I'm happy with the progressive 150 shot :lol:

The question is, will he be able to be the quickest stock bottom end LS1 in Columbus for nine years? I can see a glory pass or two, then BOOM! Bye bye rod bolts and piston rings :)

Well good thing for me I'm not to fat to fit under my car so I have no problem working on it.

It will be steve...the guy who's faster than both of you.

Is this the part of the movie where there's a dramatic close up followed by you going to your garage to work on your car with inspirational music playing in the background?

Matt = the only one who understands to b the quickest u have to b the quickest. glory pass or not. he went 11.3 with stock bottomend no power adder. stock rear. stock driveshaft. and a t56. thats faster than both u on motor. when he goes easy 9s. granted he needs the 9" wich should happen soon. then one pass or 1million he is the quickest stock bottom end car period. and im the fastest gen 1 block.

Is this the part of the movie where there's a dramatic close up followed by you going to your garage to work on your car with inspirational music playing in the background?

80's "getting stuff done" Montage?

That's how I always worked on my cars... when I had cars...:(

koolray wont show is he is scared to go fast.

Quicker and faster than you :bangbang:

18lbs on a 91 is pushing it.

The turbo should put out 22psi, I have only been running 14-15 psi at the track what are you trapping at 15psi :p

*Edit I see from the fastest list you trap 150mph. I trapped that a couple weeks ago running 12 psi. Is your car broken?

your 60ft sucks cause ur car is 3800 lbs and ur running a glide.

watch the 60fts on the orange vette and see what a th400 can do in a heavy car. some people cant listen to reason.

My 60' are week because I have been launching soft, No need to push the car, I am only trying to run 8.90,,,,,,,,

Something you cant seem to get done.

When was the last time you won a competition Matt?

this sat at thompson is the last time.lol

i dont compete. dont have days off. but i can get sat off.

ive already ran 8.90s. new challenge now. im trapping 150.73 150.8 average mph.

on 15 lbs. thats with only 760 whp. and a huge mfn tire to get moving. so its killing me.

Matt = the only one who understands to b the quickest u have to b the quickest. glory pass or not. he went 11.3 with stock bottomend no power adder. stock rear. stock driveshaft. and a t56. thats faster than both u on motor. when he goes easy 9s. granted he needs the 9" wich should happen soon. then one pass or 1million he is the quickest stock bottom end car period. and im the fastest gen 1 block.

I went 11.4 with a stock 4l60e, rear, and driveshaft. After my tranny broke twice I upgraded it and with rear end causing me to lose more power through the drivetrain. Having stock parts made me faster... I thought you would know something like :nono: It wasnt until I upgraded my converter and ran slicks that I got back to 11.5.

ray lol. your running a 91mm turbo. on your compressor map 12 would be like me on 15. and id bet your still makeing more power with 12 than me on 15. your mph is good cause your 60 is bad. if that car spins you mph goes up if it dead hooks it will drop. its also very noticable on my s10 if it 60fts bad mph is great if it dead hooks like the 1.29 60 ft it drops mph to 150. 1.29 60 = something ray will never see with a glide.

lol. just bustin chops if its not raining see u at thompson. i got sat off unpaid of course. yea

the forcast now sucks so far rain sat morn 40% and night 60%.