Nitrous and an automatic car

V8 Beast

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when mark says they want to run a 8.50 hopefully a 8.20 he is bench racing a car on a lift?

Marks car is ready to go, you have an empty shell with a hand full of parts.

Is that really so hard for you to understand?

well a empty shell with a stack of parts is more a car than a empty shell with no parts.

there adding up. if i was rich and could do it all at once and had weekends to work on it i would. but 7 days a week and 8 to 12 hrs a day owns me right now. but its paying for parts.

and after i break out of the 8.90 range. then what. heads up!!!!!!!!!!

Notice Ray isn't talking out his ass? That's cause he's got times that speak for themselves. His car doesn't run on hopes and dreams. :bangbang:

rays made 1 8.900 pass ive made 1 8.956 pass. so believe me unless you wana loose some money too id shut up now. i dont talk out my ass. ive always told everyone whats up. some see if for theirselfs some dont.

and its ran at least 10 8.9000 passes. with consistant 1.300 to 1.29 60 fts at any fn track i take it too. so id say the truck speaks for its self.

and its ran at least 10 8.9000 passes. with consistant 1.300 to 1.29 60 fts at any fn track i take it too. so id say the truck speaks for its self.

You just posted the 8.95 in june. Before that your best was a 9 with a teen.

When did these other 10 passes take place?????????????

I smell something hhhmmmn

Smells like bullshit to me

I ordered C16 but was shipped a barrell of hopes and dreams. Do I need to retune my car to run on this stuff?

Its similar to E85 except without the octane. Ive set my vehicle up to run on it also. Currently the sonoma is preparing for flight on jackstands in the dark.

no keep the same tune ray. wont help you 60 ft eiher.

u know i used to pick on mark to pass the time but he does have a excuse with ifs.

u have no excuse.

just keep a eye on johns car TH400, marks car th400. and evan the na all motor car in gmhigh tech 1.2 60s guess what comming th400. all these people understand it takes tq to move weight. watch this list grow.