Seriously?

Todd#43

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wish people would talk to me before posting up this "wah someone left me negative feedback" crap.

I deleted all the negative rep NinjaNick left you and vice versa. You two grow up.

I really wish people would talk to me before posting up this "wah someone left me negative feedback" crap.

I deleted all the negative rep NinjaNick left you and vice versa. You two grow up.

the puppet master has spoken!!!

Honestly, Casper, I think there needs to be some changes similar to Ebay. If you leave negative or neutral responses, you should have to say why and allow the guy getting rep to counter with one comment.

I get Neautral rep for my KMC filter comment and there's no reasoning.

Personally, outside the goofy rep comments, there isn't much to gain by even having it...

Neutral rep is just someone that has no rep, giving it to you.

And we have TONS to gain.. I mean, look at all these extra flame threads that get started. Useful pertinent information.... well, ok, at least some comic relief.

IBIP, IBTL

Honestly, Casper, I think there needs to be some changes similar to Ebay. If you leave negative or neutral responses, you should have to say why and allow the guy getting rep to counter with one comment.

I get Neautral rep for my KMC filter comment and there's no reasoning.

Personally, outside the goofy rep comments, there isn't much to gain by even having it...

There is no such thing has neutral reps. What you're seeing is a positive rep from someone who doesn't have enough rep themselves, so their rep isn't counting on your's. Negative rep requires a comment.

If people would stop abusing it, it can be a very useful tool.

What I can do is set it so everyone can see who left the rep. Would this be better?

What I can do is set it so everyone can see who left the rep. Would this be better?

:D Devious.

I think you'd get a lot of people that would think more before giving bad rep (though it wouldn't stop pissing match situations like what this thread was started for), but I think you might lose that 'honesty' factor you were talking about for legitimate negative rep.

If you did it would it be retroactive?

:D Devious.

I think you'd get a lot of people that would think more before giving bad rep (though it wouldn't stop pissing match situations like what this thread was started for), but I think you might lose that 'honesty' factor you were talking about for legitimate negative rep.

If you did it would it be retroactive?

Yes, it would be retroactive.

Lizard.. check your rep.. I gave you Negative but I left a reason so we should be all good. :) :) yeah I know. paybacks are a bitch. :) Did you get the pic mail I sent you?

But, it didn't leave a name... I know it is a joke and anyone who reads it sees that, too. But, I think if Casper can get it to show who left it, it will be a deal where if it is serious, it will be a deal that is better thought out and less pussy-like.

Your rep is pussy-like because it is you.

I also got the pic and wonder why you would put "I'm still gay" on your own bike... Why, Flounder, why?

What happend todd?

Obviously someone had wayyyy too much time on their hands.

shits weak

That's what I thought, but oh well.

I got one of your red bars removed! YaY! :D

Thanks.

I wasn't whining, Ben. Just making a statement. Basically, you have the opportunity to have a pretty decent board here that lacks the tight-assed regulars that the other "local" board has. Unfortunately, the juvenile behavior of a lot of the regulars here kind of ruins the rest of the experience - at least in my opinion. The "rep" situation really just lets the inmates run the asylum and I think you'll continue to have problems with it no matter how you monitor it, or what requirements you put to it. Just my $0.02.

Peace.

I say get rid of the rep meter. That would solve lots of problems.

Oh and Todd, I haven't fucked with you since I've came back and all of a sudden Saturday I see you're online and I get a random negative rep. I know it was you, so I figured I'd play your rep game. Don't dish it out if you can't take it old man. :)