FS-PT-76GTSH Turbo

coltboostin

As stated, I acquired this off trade. Although I have not ran it, I was there to see it run. Only hade a hand full of dyno passes and was determined to be to big for the Neon SRT it was on!

Race Bearing, NO shaft play. .81ar T4 hotside, Vband out. H cover compressor (4in, 3inch out) and big boy 76mm Compressor wheel. Rated at 1200hp with the H cover.

He bought it from PTE for $1380. It has a drive off the trailer and 10 or so dyno passes.

Asking $850+shipping Pictures coming tomorrow.

• 4 weeks later...
As stated, I acquired this off trade. Although I have not ran it, I was there to see it run. Only hade a hand full of dyno passes and was determined to be to big for the Neon SRT it was on!

Race Bearing, NO shaft play. .81ar T4 hotside, Vband out. H cover compressor (4in, 3inch out) and big boy 76mm Compressor wheel. Rated at 1200hp with the H cover.

He bought it from PTE for $1380. It has a drive off the trailer and 10 or so dyno passes.

Asking $850+shipping Pictures coming tomorrow.

Did the Neon owner buy it new?

SUCKS that it has the .81 hotside. This is EXACTLY the turbo I'm looking for just in a .96 ar.

Did the Neon owner buy it new?

SUCKS that it has the .81 hotside. This is EXACTLY the turbo I'm looking for just in a .96 ar.

Yes, the shop did. (Realtune performance). What motor is it going on? Supras have no issues flowing 950whp through .81 AR turbine's, so unless your shooting for 1000whp, or spraying your car, I dont think it would be a huge issue. :)

Yes, the shop did. (Realtune performance). What motor is it going on? Supras have no issues flowing 950whp through .81 AR turbine's, so unless your shooting for 1000whp, or spraying your car, I dont think it would be a huge issue. :)

Gotta have the .96, it's going on a 358" windsor with a set of high ports.

• 2 weeks later...