It's Monday

Unk Greg

Hey! It's Monday and wasn't doin' anything really. Ran to pick up lunch at the local hotel. The owner tries to get things going and latest was a dinner theatre deal.

As I sat waiting for the order to come out...I noticed that one of the dinner/theatre plays was "Sweeney Todd". I'm pretty sure I didn't laff out loud, but did ask the owner if he was serving 'meat pies'.

He had the most quizzed look on his face, and said, "We're serving Shepard's Pie". Then I did laff out loud. Told him, I loved it! Absolutely great! What a hoot!

Basic drift was, he wasn't aware of the story....so I gave him a quik overview. "Sweeney Todd" has now been cancelled as one of the Dinner Theatre happenings.

What a lily! ....and I'm still laffing!

Shoulda just left it be I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

S'Me agin...went to the Hotel again yesterday. The table placard now says, "To Be Arranged" in the last space for the October Dinner Theatre. No more "Sweeney Todd". So I got amused a second time for the same thing!

The guy is truly missing out....October, Halloween, serve meat pies. C'mon it'd be great!

The guy is truly missing out....October, Halloween, serve mystery meat pies. C'mon it'd be great!

Fixed that for 'ya Greg!! ;)

No need to thank me.....It's what I do! lol.gif

Edited by Fonzie