paul

phil

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112

hopefully it holds up!

did i tell you the guy who bought my stang is already rebuilding the engine with less than 30 miles on it since it let go?

lol hope it works out for ya though

hopefully it holds up!

did i tell you the guy who bought my stang is already rebuilding the engine with less than 30 miles on it since it let go?

lol hope it works out for ya though

Wtf? Mine on.y had 52 before it broke but that wasn't his fault. Just the wrong retainers. We went through 5 sets this time before we got the correct ones, roby is full of tards. It'll work this time, plus after I wax paul I'm selling it

Guest tbutera2112
Wtf? Mine on.y had 52 before it broke but that wasn't his fault. Just the wrong retainers. We went through 5 sets this time before we got the correct ones, roby is full of tards. It'll work this time, plus after I wax paul I'm selling it

yep...lost all oil pressure, and ate up the rod bearings

and the motor blowing is the least of that guys worry also....oh boy am i glad i dont own that thing anymore....not gonna post up anything else on here since its all he said she said, but if you wanna see the PMs i got from the new owner of my stang, let me know lol its brutal

How much u wanna put on it?

You know I don't bet, but ill make an exception. But money is to easy, I want food, that way u have to watch me eat it in your face. Hmmmm chipolte, double meat extra cheese and chips

and the motor blowing is the least of that guys worry also....oh boy am i glad i dont own that thing anymore....not gonna post up anything else on here since its all he said she said, but if you wanna see the PMs i got from the new owner of my stang, let me know lol its brutal

How did it lose oil pressure?

$20 On Paul vs Phil

$20 on Phil blowing up within Days of run.

$1,000,000 On tyler being outwitted by a common ground squirrel.

Who invited you in here? This is a cool guy party, you don't fit the discription

Guest tbutera2112
How did it lose oil pressure?

fuck if i know lol...just glad its someone elses headache

the guys only even rebuilding it just to toss it in there and get the all the bugs worked out of the car, then hes putting a 521 in it that he has in his bronco right now

fuck if i know lol...just glad its someone elses headache

the guys only even rebuilding it just to toss it in there and get the all the bugs worked out of the car, then hes putting a 521 in it that he has in his bronco right now

True that, some ass hole is gonna respond

" that's fucked up you should offer to help fix it blah blah blah"

Fuck It shit ain't yours

Guest tbutera2112

the guy isnt mad about it since he knows im not the one who put it together, he looked it over, heard it run, and i even drove it up on the trailer for him

hes cool with me, and hasnt asked me to fix anything

shit, even if its falling apart, he still got a good deal on it, and he knows it

That makes me feel sick :(