paul

phil

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not scared of tha tpos... do you have it in your posession or is it "almost done:" again?

u out of here u dont have a care anymore

Its in my possesion I was driving yesterday. I saw farkas up at easton and we rolled around for a lil.

Craig your gay

Wagner, it is gonna happen. Just casue you don't do shit but look up pics online all day long doesn't mean we are.

Pauls getting fucked up

Guest tbutera2112

dude..my bike is a slow carb'd cruiser..i havent had it to the track, but when i had my stock 2v mustang i could beat harleys all day long, so it cant be much diff, and we both know your car was faster than mine

2 cars and the hit, from a dig

dude..my bike is a slow carb'd cruiser..i havent had it to the track, but when i had my stock 2v mustang i could beat harleys all day long, so it cant be much diff, and we both know your car was faster than mine

2 cars and the hit, from a dig

Yeah my car hasn't been driven in 2 yrs. Its a stock lt1 and the only reason I beat the mustang was because you launched at like 8 grand on a stock car.

Guest tbutera2112
Yeah my car hasn't been driven in 2 yrs. Its a stock lt1 and the only reason I beat the mustang was because you launched at like 8 grand on a stock car.

dude..it was 3500, i have no idea why the damn thing broke, hell i had all season tires on it too lol...then you get people like jeffro out redlining and launching and not break a damned thing...my car was just cursed

Its in my possesion I was driving yesterday. I saw farkas up at easton and we rolled around for a lil.

Craig your gay

Wagner, it is gonna happen. Just casue you don't do shit but look up pics online all day long doesn't mean we are.

Pauls getting fucked up

I have a pile of time slips that say otherwise there champ.