paul

phil

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wagner...whats your car run anyways?

12.70's at trails. There is more left in it but I have not had a chance to really get used to the new set up or really lean on it yet.

There are more parts sitting here to go on it but I have just not had the time to put them on. I really don't want to go much faster until after the NHRA race.

If I wanted to be reckless with my money it could be a high 11's car with the heads and intake I want.

Now if we were talking about the fastest stock bottom end element in columbus I have no idea. I have not had it at the track since I don't want to cut it up and put a funny car cage in it.

The last time I leaned on that car it actually opend up a hole to an alternate universe, scary ass shit man.

That was like 2007 lol!

:lol: ahh the good oll days

" woooo I'm pulling brian mother fucker carter.... weeee oh shit he's getting traction herte he comes.. shit where did he go" bahahaha atleast I reocked the shit outta ur brother

I think we should have another dyno night at brians this friday and talk about this in person. Fuck this internet fighting, do it in person, it much more gratifying. That is if it is ok with Brian.

Call him, as long as people are on the dyno I dont think he would mind.

I think we should have another dyno night at brians this friday and talk about this in person. Fuck this internet fighting, do it in person, it much more gratifying. That is if it is ok with Brian.

I have an appointment next week or so we could use as an excuse.

Call him, as long as people are on the dyno I dont think he would mind.

Between Paul, Phil, and butera, there is no serious shit-talking going on here. Real rivalry is entertainment.

:gtfo: when do u wanna line em up oooo that's right its down.. again

Post again when ur shits ready... my broke pos is still ready for ur ass :finger: