Taurus SHO

Jizzle Juice

No bit i seen this one and couldnt find the number lol. How is it? besides high miles?

Not bad. He replaced the trans and clutch at some point. He drives it to work on Hamilton about every day until recently. Like he said there is a problem with it when your cruising and you push in the clutch the engine stalls. Not sure exactly whats causing it, no check engine, probably needs a good tune up (plugs and wires). The stalling issue may be due to a vacuum line or something not sure.

If your interested in test driving it or getting in contact with him i can pm you his phone number? He lives in pickerington right off of 70.

Forgot to mention... from what i understand ... he keeps receipts for everything with all his vehicles so he probably has a receipt for every part he has ever replaced. Probably the last 50k miles has been pretty much all highway.

I drove the car around Christmas ran good, engine was strong, trans and clutch seemed fine. Just different driving/shifting a car with linkage, rather than a rod straight into the trans like the mustang and ranger :)

He would probably negotiate the price ... but you would have to speak with him.