wth guys

phil

I can't make a funny without getting removed from the discussion? Some of you need to remove the sand from your vaginas

Why do you even care? You even said yourself along with others that you don't care if you get banned? How fucking dumb is it to come to a site you don't like?

Why do you even care? You even said yourself along with others that you don't care if you get banned? How fucking dumb is it to come to a site you don't like?

don't come here if you don't like it. that makes sense. but if you have close to 4,000 posts. i would say you are quite fond of this place.

Sarcasm is a vittue apparently you both don't get...

Phil loves this place u dill weeeds.

Oh an phil had more then 4k posts I think mr carter bumbed him down some :lol:

Guest tbutera2112
Phil since you are banned from that thread, I will give you the details. Tyler said your car is slow and you cant drive for shit. That he has it so locked that he wants to race for 1000$ now. Just letting you know.

lol i wouldnt throw down that kind money on any race - im a broke ass

and sam...phil isnt just removed from that thread, he is banned

lol phil was banned again and texted me thinking i did it. for once i didn't do it haha.

HAHAHA, that just proves its been too long since I've banned him. I hope he liked trying to log on only to see that the reason for being banned was LICK MY BALLS

HAHAHA, that just proves its been too long since I've banned him. I hope he liked trying to log on only to see that the reason for being banned was LICK MY BALLS

haha thats what his text was. "i hate you" then "i got banned and the reason was lick my balls"