Z faggot

Alex L.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bullshit, people do not post pics of shit on TP after they have wiped their ass, it is not work Safe, wanna argue some more, I didn't ban you for it. I can if you like. High horse that. If you posted a LINK it's OK, but you hot linked it. I'm sure i'm a dick for not not banning you for it now.

Bullshit, people do not post pics of shit on TP after they have wiped their ass, it is not work Safe, wanna argue some more, I didn't ban you for it. I can if you like. High horse that. If you posted a LINK it's OK, but you hot linked it.

They see me rollin they hating....

Oo boom powww high horse that!!! :jerkit:

People take themselves too seriously.

Didn't you know being a mod is the serious buisness!! rawwwwrrrr ahhh o m g let's bannnnn ahhhhhhhhhh :finger: for cry baby ben :finger: for shawn :finger: for jones just cause he's a vagina too

It's no fun banning you anymore, I feel bad when it happens, like when people call double dribble when a retard is playing basketball. From the video of you I saw you just might be....

Meh d- on the insult go see if there's a better app for that on ur iphone

I'll admit I don't care for some of his posts. Saying things then a few posts later trying to cover his butt like he just didn't say something stupid. Still, CR is driven by the drama . I have to admit, it makes for some good reading at work. And I don't give a fuck so carry on.

Pretty much this and your post whoring (in response to your PM), oh and then there's this, your intro thread....

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78243

Had an account on here before, it's been awhile since logging in and I totally forgot my other log in. Anyway, just as well I go through another one of these intro threads.

This is just a blatant lie, your other SN (Ogeretla) got banned for pissing people off left and right.

I'm not calling for your head here dude, I didn't even see your new intro thread till now (cause I stay out of the oven so that I don't have a fucking brain meltdown from all the retards that make shitty intro threads), I've just seen a bunch of seemingly pointless posts that make me scratch my head and go "wtf?".

• Downvote 1

Pretty much this and your post whoring (in response to your PM), oh and then there's this, your intro thread....

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78243

This is just a blatant lie, your other SN (Ogeretla) got banned for pissing people off left and right.

I'm not calling for your head here dude, I didn't even see your new intro thread till now (cause I stay out of the oven so that I don't have a fucking brain meltdown from all the retards that make shitty intro threads), I've just seen a bunch of seemingly pointless posts that make me scratch my head and go "wtf?".

Nice call, I didn't realize this, the user note from Vince say Coral shitting, but Skinner banned him.

Didn't you know being a mod is the serious buisness!! rawwwwrrrr ahhh o m g let's bannnnn ahhhhhhhhhh :finger: for cry baby ben :finger: for shawn :finger: for jones just cause he's a vagina too

Meh d- on the insult go see if there's a better app for that on ur iphone

haha paul you so funny.

You have another account? "Undasighted"

that was actually a my roommates account from like a year or so ago, i posted on it. but, when we weren't roommates anymore I forgot the password and it was going to his email. then awhile after is when i made the current account when i wanted to post again.

but, i didn't post that much on it and never was unruly.

and i wasn't freaking doing anything wrong now, beside posting on a forum.

Edited by 04silvrz
  • Downvote 1

that was actually a my roommates account from a couple years ago, i posted on it. but, when we weren't roommates anymore I forgot the password and it was going to his email. which is when i made the current account.

You realize that in itself is a bannable offense. That account has the name "Bill" too. You skirted your ban with another person's account.