Z faggot

Alex L.

I mean seriously guys. Its the fucking oven!!! IIRC mike was in the shitting all over the place and there was thread in the SM section about it and we made those rules. So if those rules are a prob then change them and go from there. Where is raptor jesus when you need him!

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You realize that in itself is a bannable offense. That account has the name "Bill" too. You skirted your ban with another person's account.

i have no argument, just wanted to be a part of the site, there are several people on here I am cool with. Me and my girl use Gear head for all of our car shit.

Well, you win haters.

bigbird and alex l - enjoy fucking each other in your assholes.

that was actually a my roommates account from like a year or so ago, i posted on it. but, when we weren't roommates anymore I forgot the password and it was going to his email. then awhile after is when i made the current account when i wanted to post again.

but, i didn't post that much on it and never was unruly.

and i wasn't freaking doing anything wrong now, beside posting on a forum.

whatever. just ban me again if that's what u gotta do.

1 don't get all vagina butt hurt

2 don't mind spaceghost he's just a littly cry baby that gets all butt hurt over little things

An then likes to get all serious buisnesss ahhhh raaawwwwrrr moddddddd powers engage!!!!!

:marc:

the new people I met recently had QS&L were super cool, and others I am cool with know who ya are! Maybe I will still see some of you on COD MW2!

i haven't caused any problems and have been completely respectful of the site and the rules, i was a jack ass on my old account. but i wasn't being a jack ass this time or on my friends account, was just posting. lots positive posts and offering assistant when i could.

oh well.

thanks.

the new people I met recently had QS&L were super cool, and others I am cool with know who ya are! Maybe I will still see some of you on COD MW2!

i haven't caused any problems and have been completely respectful of the site and the rules, i was a jack ass on my old account. but i wasn't being a jack ass this time or on my friends account, was just posting. lots positive posts and offering assistant when i could.

oh well.

thanks.

Fuck em!!!

Add me on Xbox live man BCThaGr8

1 don't get all vagina butt hurt

2 don't mind spaceghost he's just a littly cry baby that gets all butt hurt over little things

An then likes to get all serious buisnesss ahhhh raaawwwwrrr moddddddd powers engage!!!!!

:marc:

He's got me though man, i had an old account that was banned like 3 or 4 years ago. and I did use my roommates account like a year or so ago to post after that. then i created this account after that.

hopefully they let me stay. :)

i am not feeling to confident about that though. Maybe I can hit anthony up on xbl later to plead my case. hah

He's got me though man, i had an old account that was banned like 3 or 4 years ago. and I did use my roommates account like a year or so ago to post after that. then i created this account after that.

hopefully they let me stay. :)

i am not feeling to confident about that though. Maybe I can hit anthony up on xbl later to plead my case. hah

As long as you are being honest I have no issue and I already said you just need to chill in the oven. But hell now I see you have been around since 06. So maybe Anthony can restore your old account and get rid of the 2 newer ones. PM him and see. I haven't seen any mods complain about you. Plenty of people have come back from being perma banned. I think Steve was perma banned twice....

As long as you are being honest I have no issue and I already said you just need to chill in the oven. But hell now I see you have been around since 06. So maybe Anthony can restore your old account and get rid of the 2 newer ones. PM him and see. I haven't seen any mods complain about you.

yeah man, i am far from a n00b.. lol

it would be awesome if I could have my old account. I will hit him up.

thank you!

As long as you are being honest I have no issue and I already said you just need to chill in the oven. But hell now I see you have been around since 06. So maybe Anthony can restore your old account and get rid of the 2 newer ones. PM him and see. I haven't seen any mods complain about you.

I have seen him out and he does not act like a ratard in public and seems ok. I just say he gets a GOOD name rape :)

AHHHHH SHIT, check that join date now bitches!!!!! woot

thanks for being a bitch and calling me out big bird, i got my old account back!!!!!!!!!!

be on mw2 tonight with anthony so i can call you a bitch everytime you get shot :bangbang: