Z faggot

Alex L.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
i am done talking to your faggot ass.

and i have seen u swinging from anyone and everyone's nuts around here. you always take the pussy stance and agree with the popular opinion, you're a bitch made faggot.

how many cars did you go through? what ya got a nissan cause your friend had one, then u got a acura cause your friends had one, now you got a SS cause your friends had one.

I suggest you don't fucking say shit else to me on here and just let me forget about ur stupid faggot ass.

you kinda roll with the flow too....you jumped right on the "fuck CR" bandwagon in that thread about not talking about street racing, then you backpedeled like a motherfucker when they called you out

faggot

you kinda roll with the flow too....you jumped right on the "fuck CR" bandwagon in that thread about not talking about street racing, then you backpedeled like a motherfucker when they called you out

faggot

i wasn't on the fuck cr wagon stupid fuck.

you have no idea my stance on shit, you are a little bitch ass kid too. why don't take that cruiser bike and ride off the side of a mountain. actually you and big bird can double and ride it off the side of a mountain.

Guest tbutera2112
i wasn't on the fuck cr wagon stupid fuck.

you have no idea my stance on shit, you are a little bitch ass kid too. why don't take that cruiser bike and ride off the side of a mountain. actually you and big bird can double and ride it off the side of a mountain.

i think you need a hug....if you werent such a homo i think ide let you have one

Guest tbutera2112

i piss off a lot of people on here....guess its because im bored as fuck and take online classes, so im on here like non-stop with nothing to really add...so it just kinda entertain me

welcome to the club

you didnt seem bad in person, although you were a lot quieter than you are on here - same goes for me i guess

Guest tbutera2112
haha. yeah, i am on here a lot talking nonsense when I am not traveling for work. when I am in the office I usually don't have much to do, so I end up wasting time on here.

we met? where at? QS&L? who are you... hah

met at robs once...you were in the z and i think your girl had a car there...it was kinda late, and very brief...i was holding the hood up on her car for some reason and we talked a bit - she doesnt have a hood prop?

met at robs once...you were in the z and i think your girl had a car there...it was kinda late, and very brief...i was holding the hood up on her car for some reason and we talked a bit - she doesnt have a hood prop?

ohhh. ok. right on. err... i think she does, i am not sure why we were holdin it up. i think because rob was just going to do something quick, and ended up being more involved. i don't remember. but i do remember meeting you.

i piss off a lot of people on here....guess its because im bored as fuck and take online classes, so im on here like non-stop with nothing to really add...so it just kinda entertain me

welcome to the club

you didnt seem bad in person, although you were a lot quieter than you are on here - same goes for me i guess

You e-thug :lol:

The last 8 pages in summary...

"I hate you, you should be perma-banned!"

"Fuck you! I'm not doing anything wrong"

"you were banned before! Grrr"

"Oh shit, well good by cruel world"

"Wait I'm not banned!? AND I'm not a nooob!?, suck it haters!"

"I still hate you!"

"I still hate you too but we should be friends"

"Wanna play Xbox!?"

" I love you!..."

i am done talking to your faggot ass.

and i have seen u swinging from anyone and everyone's nuts around here. you always take the pussy stance and agree with the popular opinion, you're a bitch made faggot.

how many cars did you go through? what ya got a nissan cause your friend had one, then u got a acura cause your friends had one, now you got a SS cause your friends had one.

I suggest you don't fucking say shit else to me on here and just let me forget about ur stupid faggot ass.

HAHAHAHA you're so beyond butthurt its ridiculous, its amazing that I can get a 30 year old man so upset over a message board. Again, tell me who I'm nutswinging from. You can't, because I don't. The only thing you could call nutswinging is in the thread where Sam posted the video of him racing the Evo and I said "Call me a nutswinger, but that BMW moves out". That's IT, and I even acknowledged the fanboyism in that post, but that's the ONLY thing I've ever said about that car. So again, please tell me who's nuts I'm swinging from.

Also point out where I just follow the herd and agree with popular opinion. Again, you can't because you can't come up with a legitimate insult. Even if I do happen to agree with people, I stand by my opinion and dont back pedal like a little bitch like some people. HA, bitch made faggot? Look in the mirror BRUH.

And as far as my cars? You're even more of an idiot than I thought you were. I've had 3 F-bodies, all Camaros. One V6, one built 383, and my SS. I've loved Camaros since I was a little kid. Fail number 1 in that argument. My Nissan? I actually bought that before Keith had one, fail number 2. And my Acura? Fuck dude I didn't even know anyone with an RSX when I bought mine. Fail number 3 and you're fucking out Mr. E-thug.