Z faggot

Alex L.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REALLLLY. you still have something to say to me, you stupid little fuck.

i was just going to let it go, but ok nut swinger, here ya go...

Here is what a couple minutes of looking through old threads brought up.

This one REALLY goes to show how big of a pussy you are. You were hitting a dude in the face while your buddy held him down??? WOW!!!

Once again on the bandwagon…imagine that. You had nothing to say until dude was banned and gone.. But u show up at the end to ‘punch the guy in the face’ after the rest of CR had him held down, just like in real life!

sucking shanton's nutz-

on this guys nuts. some motorcycle dude.

i get enjoyment sucking on your girls titties too.

This is only like the last year. You are a nut swingin bitch, that jumps on the bandwagon to hate on people here just like I said.

Now. Are we done here.

I hit a guy that sent his girlfriend to the hospital? You're right, shame on me for being such a pussy.

Sorry I didn't say shit about jcroz, before hand. I do have a life you know, so I'm not on a message board posting useless shit all day long like you are. I had seen him act like a jackass on two message boards, and on Facebook to my good friends sister, so I said he was a fucktard, again you go assuming shit that isn't the entire story...dumbass.

I like Shantons car, I've seen it progress over the years, to all the way back on dubohio. I've met Shanton in person and wanted to give him props on his car that he was selling. I also associate cars with people. Every time I see a silver 350z I think, hey there goes that dumbass ricer, wonder what kinda Paul Walker moves he's gonna pull in traffic today?

I also know Ryan (88lx50, or whatever his SN is on here. Hoblick on OR). He bought my first bike from me, and mounted and balanced the tires on my Ninja. He WRECKED at a track day. I was glad to see that he was alright and had gotten back up on the horse and back out on the track. Any sport bike rider dreams of being able to do track days, something you obviously don't get. Try again douche canoe.

And I like sucking my girlfriends big perk tits, straighten my hair and call me Adam Lambert, I must be a fag. Sorry I don't enjoy a nice big cock like you do.

Try again, William.

I hit a guy that sent his girlfriend to the hospital? You're right, shame on me for being such a pussy.

Sorry I didn't say shit about jcroz, before hand. I do have a life you know, so I'm not on a message board posting useless shit all day long like you are. I had seen him act like a jackass on two message boards, and on Facebook to my good friends sister, so I said he was a fucktard, again you go assuming shit that isn't the entire story...dumbass.

I like Shantons car, I've seen it progress over the years, to all the way back on dubohio. I've met Shanton in person and wanted to give him props on his car that he was selling. I also associate cars with people. Every time I see a silver 350z I think, hey there goes that dumbass ricer, wonder what kinda Paul Walker moves he's gonna pull in traffic today?

I also know Ryan (88lx50, or whatever his SN is on here. Hoblick on OR). He bought my first bike from me, and mounted and balanced the tires on my Ninja. He WRECKED at a track day. I was glad to see that he was alright and had gotten back up on the horse and back out on the track. Any sport bike rider dreams of being able to do track days, something you obviously don't get. Try again douche canoe.

And I like sucking my girlfriends big perk tits, straighten my hair and call me Adam Lambert, I must be a fag. Sorry I don't enjoy a nice big cock like you do.

Try again, William.

really dude, just quit. your posts that I quoted show your character, you are a pussy bitch. it's ok, just accept it and stop fucking responding to me.

All I know is that after all this BS of trying to make people look bad by quoting old threads. Someone offers to race you at a track and you dance around the issue.

CR is full of shit talkers if you want to be another one, go for it, no sweat off my sack. I'm just sayin a good shit talking thread is is all good but at some point it's put up or shut up.

All I know is that after all this BS of trying to make people look bad by quoting old threads. Someone offers to race you at a track and you dance around the issue.

CR is full of shit talkers if you want to be another one, go for it, no sweat off my sack. I'm just sayin....

really? i had totally dropped the issue, but that fuck bag bigbird came bag like 3 times asking for that. i had nothing to say to either of those faggots until they decided to FUCK WITH ME by starting this thread. so, because i had a rebuttal I am the shit talker? GIMME A BREAK!

and to start with, it was not a track race. and he is lying about his car, i know nothing about his car. what the fuck ya expect someone to do?? i didn't start a thread saying I had a bad ass car, or even mention my fucking car.

Then let it go, damn. Is it that important to you that complete strangers know how cool you are!? Don't respond, put them on the ignore list or race them already. Who knows maybe after you'll be BFF's and playing Xbox in no time.