Z faggot

Alex L.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really dude, just quit. your posts that I quoted show your character, you are a pussy bitch. it's ok, just accept it and stop fucking responding to me.

Again, you fail...miserably. You're the bitch, you're the back peddler, you're the ricer douche, you're the one that repeatedly gets shot the fuck down, you're the one that can't form a coherent argument, because I own you with facts every time. You're the one that apparently thinks sucking on tits is gay, or pussy, or some shit. I mean hey, you like cock. That's your business, but don't confuse sucking on some big luscious funbags with your special blend of faggotry.

I like that I was able to get so far in your thick skull that I made you go do homework about me. The only reason I looked at your intro thread was because I couldn't remember who the hell your loser ass was, I then remembered that you got banned for being a twat. Notice I didn't go look that shit up, because you're my bitch, not the other way around.

It's also funny that the post that got this whole shit storm started in the first place was the one where you were bitching about how CR should be called columbusNOTracing.com, which allow me to remind you that you backpedalled like a little bitch from....yet now you've got a perfect opportunity to race, and yet you're doing what? That's right, bitching out. I make no indications that I have a desire to race anyone, true. But I also don't come here and bitch about how the site should be renamed because of lack of racing, again...sticking to my guns. Go fail some more.

Again, you fail...miserably. You're the bitch, you're the back peddler, you're the ricer douche, you're the one that repeatedly gets shot the fuck down, you're the one that can't form a coherent argument, because I own you with facts every time. You're the one that apparently thinks sucking on tits is gay, or pussy, or some shit. I mean hey, you like cock. That's your business, but don't confuse sucking on some big luscious funbags with your special blend of faggotry.

I like that I was able to get so far in your thick skull that I made you go do homework about me. The only reason I looked at your intro thread was because I couldn't remember who the hell your loser ass was, I then remembered that you got banned for being a twat. Notice I didn't go look that shit up, because you're my bitch, not the other way around.

It's also funny that the post that got this whole shit storm started in the first place was the one where you were bitching about how CR should be called columbusNOTracing.com, which allow me to remind you that you backpedalled like a little bitch from....yet now you've got a perfect opportunity to race, and yet you're doing what? That's right, bitching out. I make no indications that I have a desire to race anyone, true. But I also don't come here and bitch about how the site should be renamed because of lack of racing, again...sticking to my guns. Go fail some more.

really dude? i am not reading all that garbage.

you are a little faggot bitch boy, if you have something to add to it bring it to me when you see me out. otherwise STFU.

you are a little faggot bitch boy, if you have something to add to it bring it to me when you see me out. otherwise STFU.

oh snap now its getting good.

note to self keep bashing to 1 maybe 2 sentences, anything more is just gay and no one wants to read

common your bad ass lexus 430 hp monster vs my beat dick stock lt1 that smoked up the freeway, smoking problem fixed lol

Where the hell did you hear that? I put lower spring in the gate, if I'm breaking 300 now I'd be surprised.

Someone quote me so this dumbass can see it. Go back to school you uneducated fuck. You must be retarded if you can't read more than a couple of sentences. I mean you're already my bitch and do what I say. A little learning my do your simple ass some good.