Z faggot

Alex L.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I see is this zfag getting owned by big bird lol.

I'm gonna request we change his name to z fag in the senior section.

Gonna have to second this motion. Oh and of course he negged me too. Something about being a nutswinging faggot, very orignial material as we've all come to expect from him.

• Downvote 1

i was gonna neg rep you...but i guess i repped already before :(

i was gonna call you a snarky fucktard

You either called me a dumb bastard and negged me, or called me Pauls best friend and gave me posi rep. I don't care enough to go look at the threads haha, I'm pretty sure it was the neg rep though haha. Snarky fucktard woulda been better though.

Guest tbutera2112

you only have 3 reps? you sad, sad little man

know what though, for as much as all these people supposedly hate me - i have gotten a lot of positive reps haha....i wish you could see your full rep history instead of just current, i think like only 21 of mine are showing or something

you only have 3 reps? you sad, sad little man

know what though, for as much as all these people supposedly hate me - i have gotten a lot of positive reps haha....i wish you could see your full rep history instead of just current, i think like only 21 of mine are showing or something

No no, I've got more tham that. I just remember those two were really close to each other. And I'm pretty sure I remember getting a hearty lol from your neg rep, just like I just did with Pauls. I could care less when people net rep me, but when its people I'm cool with, I get a good laugh from it.

you bitches neg repped me too, was just returning the favor!

Not that you can read this, but no...I didn't. I just don't care enough. Seemingly you're just THAT butthurt. So butthurt that you searched through multiple old posts of mine, like a little school boy doing an essay for his teacher. Love it.

Guest tbutera2112
you bitches neg repped me too, was just returning the favor!

pretty sure i pos. repped you in your intro thread - i could be wrong, but i dont think i am.

just saying.

bitches.

Guest tbutera2112

oh ok...well you deserved it then

i dont remember doing it...what does it say?

i think maybe i neg repped you after you did it to me...i never just rep people, it never crosses me mind unless i get repped first lol