Z faggot

Alex L.

I have endless neg rep idc who really reps people? You fags.

And why does everyone wanna race a 350z, honestly its slow as fuck so what does it prove? That he's slow? Way to waste gas. Jus punch him in the balls wen u see him or sumtin useful. Btw I'm going to own.alex this weekend. This guy bet me a grand and locked it in el oh el

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And why does everyone wanna race a 350z, honestly its slow as fuck so what does it prove? That he's slow? Way to waste gas. Jus punch him in the balls wen u see him or sumtin useful. Btw I'm going to own.alex this weekend. This guy bet me a grand and locked it in el oh el

that's what I am sayin. i should be out this weekend, wit my slow ass ride!

paul, phil, alex.....i will race all of you. at a "track" obviously. just for fun, no monies, i know i am slow. lock it in though

like i said, i am in for some fun, no monies!

What's the point in doing the worlds slowest races for no $?

Pass

maybe. talk to me about it when you see me out. i suppose i could stand to loose 5 bucks.

learn to negotiate to your behalf loser. common man youve been around since 2007 and havent learned shit. get it together

i don't want to cross any lines on the forum.

if we are doing it I want 2 and the hit. and I still think I will loose that, but it is super pussy to do anything more.

and i have learned a lot. just so much you can do with a slow ass car like mine. i hope to have some more to work with next season!

i don't want to cross any lines on the forum.

if we are doing it I want 2 and the hit. and I still think I will loose that, but it is super pussy to do anything more.

and i have learned a lot. just so much you can do with a slow ass car like mine. i hope to have some more to work with next season!

everyone says this :rolleyes:

says what? the car will be faster next season? yeah, i am sure. either way, it's slow now. so, i don't have much to negotiate with.

everyone says they will be faster next season with all this stuff they are going to do. start a build thread dont just post it. and you can negotiate anything, did you ever watch pinks?