Z faggot

Alex L.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHHH SHIT, check that join date now bitches!!!!! woot

thanks for being a bitch and calling me out big bird, i got my old account back!!!!!!!!!!

Right, so stating facts is being a bitch? If you didn't want people know you had another account that got banned, maybe you shouldn't have acted like a jackass in the first place. You were cool in person, and I said I wasn't calling for your head (aka getting you banned, if you're too dense to pick that up). But for someone that was crying about how everyone on here were a bunch of bitches and you didn't want anything to do with them anyway, you sure have tucked your tail between your legs....much like you seem to have done in a number of posts lately.

All I said is that you post pointless shit, and that you lied when you signed up here again. Good job getting your old account back, I didn't know a grown ass man would wet himself with joy over a message board account.

Right, so stating facts is being a bitch? If you didn't want people know you had another account that got banned, maybe you shouldn't have acted like a jackass in the first place. You were cool in person, and I said I wasn't calling for your head (aka getting you banned, if you're too dense to pick that up). But for someone that was crying about how everyone on here were a bunch of bitches and you didn't want anything to do with them anyway, you sure have tucked your tail between your legs....much like you seem to have done in a number of posts lately.

All I said is that you post pointless shit, and that you lied when you signed up here again. Good job getting your old account back, I didn't know a grown ass man would wet himself with joy over a message board account.

fuck you dude, you are one of the biggest nutswingers on this site. go fuck yourself. really.

Didn't you know being a mod is the serious buisness!! rawwwwrrrr ahhh o m g let's bannnnn ahhhhhhhhhh :finger: for cry baby ben :finger: for shawn :finger: for jones just cause he's a vagina too

Meh d- on the insult go see if there's a better app for that on ur iphone

Why do continue to hurt my feelings friend ? :(

I was just baking this "Paul Is Awesome" cake too.

If I was a mod id ban all the mods, 90% of them are fucking worthless. 94% of them don't race or have a car that is race worthy. 75% of them take this modding buisness way to serious, and 91.5 % of them were the kid the cool kids picked on so this is there release to feel cool.

I.e

Awwwww so n so said he was gonna race, I wanna ban him cuz he called me a faggot.

The best part is if u ban someone be a man email them and say I banned u for this, not " lick my balls?( I kno who that was) or somthing along those lines

Oh yeah alex and 350z boys are fags

If I was a mod id ban all the mods, 90% of them are fucking worthless. 94% of them don't race or have a car that is race worthy. 75% of them take this modding buisness way to serious, and 91.5 % of them were the kid the cool kids picked on so this is there release to feel cool.

I.e

Awwwww so n so said he was gonna race, I wanna ban him cuz he called me a faggot.

The best part is if u ban someone be a man email them and say I banned u for this, not " lick my balls?( I kno who that was) or somthing along those lines

Oh yeah alex and 350z boys are fags

:(