Z faggot

Alex L.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put in Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 the other night.. that game is better made than COD from an overall gaming standpoint. I wish you could blind fire and look around corners in cod. Or even use a riot shield and a handgun at the same time... I'm not sure why I stopped playing it.

The best part is if u ban someone be a man email them and say I banned u for this, not " lick my balls?( I kno who that was) or somthing along those lines

Its WAY more funny when I do it that way

for me at least

Since you were apparently too fucking retarded to answer it the first time you ricer dipshit.

i am done talking to your faggot ass.

and i have seen u swinging from anyone and everyone's nuts around here. you always take the pussy stance and agree with the popular opinion, you're a bitch made faggot.

how many cars did you go through? what ya got a nissan cause your friend had one, then u got a acura cause your friends had one, now you got a SS cause your friends had one.

I suggest you don't fucking say shit else to me on here and just let me forget about ur stupid faggot ass.