Fuck u haul

Buckeye1647545503

4 phone call to find a dolly to use this morning and I still don't know what they rent for. I was given a number to a rude woman that looked up and told me morse road had one but did not give me a price. Then I call morse and he wants all my info and a life history before he can say yes we have one and it rents for XX.XX amount. :mad:

"We're sorry, but this rate quote has expired.

Our rates are based on the supply and demand of a fleet that is always on the move.

This rate has expired due to either inactivity or an update to our rates.

We ask that you please start over to see the latest and most accurate equipment rates."

Check that trailer over good. I rented one with rotten tires that had 10psi in them and the ground did not work. Another time I rented one and the left signal did not light. A third time I rented one the bolts that hold the ramps on the car tow dolly were rusted and I broke all 8 off. I got a discount when I returned it with the broken bolts. The ramps hit the bottom of my car when it was on the dolly.

29.95/day for a dolly if you do a round trip

49.95/day for an auto transport (trailer) for a round trip

One way prices depend on where you're going

The U-Haul computer system is also quite fucked up. I hated that son of a bitch when I worked at my old job and had to rent them. Uhaul requires all of the customers info up front before it'll give a price because they, for some reason, think that if the customer goes ahead and gives all their info, that they will be more likely to go ahead and rent it.

All it really does is piss off the customer who just wants a simple fucking price, and pisses off the employees who have to constantly go through that horse shit.

Uhaul management is dumb as all fuck.

Check that trailer over good. I rented one with rotten tires that had 10psi in them and the ground did not work. Another time I rented one and the left signal did not light. A third time I rented one the bolts that hold the ramps on the car tow dolly were rusted and I broke all 8 off. I got a discount when I returned it with the broken bolts. The ramps hit the bottom of my car when it was on the dolly.

Won't make much of a difference if its broke (and the equipment usally is), except for documentation purposes, if you rented it from a satellite location. Most of those people are just there to rent the equipment, not fix it. If it's broke, then they have to call U-haul's service dept. to send some dumbshit out (2 hours later...while the customer waits) there to attempt to fix it (he's stupid, so he won't).

We were a satellite location for U-haul (rented Heavy equipment, and the occasional U-haul) and the equipment constantly had shit wrong with it. I usually just fixed it myself because: 1. it was quicker. 2. I wanted the stupid customers (most U-haul customers fit a certain profile) out of my lot as soon as possible, and 3. I got tired of the U-haul 'mechanics' asking to borrow my tools, or asking how to fix something.

Go find a Budget.

/rant

"We're sorry, but this rate quote has expired.

Our rates are based on the supply and demand of a fleet that is always on the move.

This rate has expired due to either inactivity or an update to our rates.

We ask that you please start over to see the latest and most accurate equipment rates."

Wow, i thought you made that shit up, till i clicked the link. Fucking uhaul

Last time I went to rent from Uhaul it was a nightmare. First the dude argued that I couldnt get an integra with stock suspension onto their dolly, once we got past that he rents me the dolly, he then informs me I have to have it back by 6am cause its rented out the next morning (I picked dolly up at 4pm), so I had to goto zanesville at 7am (time owner got home) to get the car, load it up, drive back home, get it off the dolly and have it back to uhaul