performance shops...

2pointslow

I have pm'd him. He said he would get back to me. I pm'd him a second time and nothing. I am really debating an ls1 swap...or getting an evo x block and a buscher stage 2 head.

Why dont you just leave it the way it is and have a nice daily driver? Why all this swap talk its just rediculous.

Why dont you just leave it the way it is and have a nice daily driver? Why all this swap talk its just rediculous.

Ding ding ding, once u start fing with it, it will never be the same. It'll be in the shop more, reliebilty goes down, ull never get close to what u have in the car, and ull spend way more than u think. Take ur original qoute, double that then double that for fixing shit wen it breaks. Get it tuned, add bolt ons leave it alone

A lot of people are just scrapping their products. Most shops that build high hp cars are getting away from it. The engine is a terrible platform to make power. Up untill now there has been shitty tunning options. Love fab has completely scrapped their performance line. No-one is willing to pay 8k dollars for a turbo set up that produces 380whp I assume buscher is in the same predicament.

Just curious - what's the limitation?

http://genesisforums.org/poweraxel/7691-poweraxel-msrp-ecu-tune-only.html

Power Axel seems to be the leader in the Genesis scene.

We have talked with them about becoming vendors but we can't seem to find enough local interest to be worth the buy in.

Sorry I did not get back with you sooner.

ya the pa buy in is outrageous. I have talked to several vendors who also say the same thing. Not a problem thorn, just trying to figure out my optiions asap.

limitations on the factory block are n/a. Most of the issue is with the rods, so turbo lag in this instance is a good thing. This car builds so much tq down low its insane. I would say around 380-400 would be as much as i would put on the factory rods. The block is good to 500-600... it is not a closed deck like the evo X.

Take ur original qoute, double that then double that for fixing shit wen it breaks. Get it tuned, add bolt ons leave it alone

QFT!

Ended up putting way too much into my supra and now im parting it out, im losing 75% of what i have in that car. Couldn't even sell it for what im getting from parting it out.