Big Nissan SR20DET Aftermarket/Stock Partout!

Flybye

I am parting pretty much everything under my hood and then some. I am in the early stages of my LSX swap and need these parts gone. The car was running like a champ before it went down. I just miss the power of an LS powered car. The motorset is still sitting in the car, but is ready to be pulled. Im just limited to garage space right now. I will ship larger items at the buyers exspense. I am also willing to deleiver or meet up if gas money put in with the sale.

ALL PARTS ARE OFF OF AN S13 SR20DET BLACKTOP!!!

SR20DET assembled shortblock $400

SR20DET Blacktop assembled head w/ Brian Crower stage 2 (264 int/exh) cams, valvetrain kit, HKS cams gears etc. Has a few stud holes helicoiled and a slight lifter stick only on startup. $700

SR20DET Blacktop head with no cams $100

SR transmission w/shifter $240

Circuit Sports short shifter $40

Valvecover w/ polished coil cover $80

CAS $60

Power steering pump and lines $100

Alternator $80

Starter $80

IACVx2 $30 each

Coil packs with harness $80

Water pump $40

Megan polished underdrive pulleys w/ belts $60

Samco blue radiator hoses $60

Autotroniks top feed fuel rail and 668cc injectors w/ adapters $350

ISIS polished Intake manifold w/ TB and a modded aftermarket IC pipe with coupler $150

Stock throttlebody $20

Greddy Trust Oil pan $240

Megan 3in. downpipe (some wear on flex pipe and dings but doesnt leak) $50

Megan 3in. test pipe $30

Spec Stage 3 6 puck clutch w/ stock flywheel. I don't think it has many miles on it because the car was mainly track driven. Still grabs really good though $250

Forced Fab custom turbo setup w/ a brand new Precision GT3271 turbo, Turbosmart Ultragate38 wastegate, log manifold, 3in. turbo pipe, custom WG dump, 90 degree coupler, hotside IC pipe and Hallman manual boost controller. The turbo is oil cooled only and comes with a cnc oil block on turbo and stainless braided inlet line. The turbo manifold did crack and I seperated it completely to reweld. I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I am willing to work something out with or without it being welded. This setup with the right fuel should make 450rwhp all day. $1000 takes it all!!!

Apex Power FC Djetro w/ commander, map, temp sensors and harnesses $900

Autometer Pro Comp (black) 0-35psi boost guage $25

2 guage pillar pod (black) $15

I do have pictures of everything, but my damn Droid X keeps powering off and I can't upload the pics. I will have it fixed within the next few days. Please just post up or pm me if you are interested.

ALL PRICES ARE OBO..........to an extent. Im just searching Zilvia and going by what I see some of this stuff going for on there and asking just a little less on most of it.