who goes to osu?

ross

i'm just curious to see how many people here go to osu and what your major is.

i'm at columbus state right now but i'm transferring in the fall to osu and getting a house on norwich.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

econ FTMFW

i think it's just basically that i hate it less than everyone else :)

Word. I love Econ; I'm taking an Econ minor mostly for fun. I had AP econ in high school and the credits applied here at OSU, but I took the newbie econ classes just for shits anyway lol.

I'm balls-deep in my third year at OSU, though it's my first year as a Finance major. Was in mechanical engineering for 2 years until I realized that I hated engineering and all I was doing was taking GEC's anyway. I live just off campus (lane and tuller basically); a stones throw from Norwich.

I'll be at this school forever. I'm nowhere near graduating and it's getting close to senior year already :p Oh well, it's not like a Finance major will be able to get a job right out of school anyway!

Communications? I never would've guessed dude. You're so reserved. :cool:

me neither. sadly i've fallen down the totem pole. ME, Fisher, and now Comm. I would be in Fisher only ME ruined my GPA... Ill still get in the same place just a different path as a bus-mark student.

Word. I love Econ; I'm taking an Econ minor mostly for fun. I had AP econ in high school and the credits applied here at OSU, but I took the newbie econ classes just for shits anyway lol.

I'm balls-deep in my third year at OSU, though it's my first year as a Finance major. Was in mechanical engineering for 2 years until I realized that I hated engineering and all I was doing was taking GEC's anyway. I live just off campus (lane and tuller basically); a stones throw from Norwich.

I'll be at this school forever. I'm nowhere near graduating and it's getting close to senior year already :p Oh well, it's not like a Finance major will be able to get a job right out of school anyway!

looks like we are in the same boat :)

what year?

its basically my 2nd year but i did post secondary in high school so i didn't have a full first year of that college...then i took a year off and now i'm back to doing the edumacation deal

its basically my 2nd year but i did post secondary in high school so i didn't have a full first year of that college...then i took a year off and now i'm back to doing the edumacation deal

so you are taking... ?

Are you basically in SO all the time??

i'm still taking gec's.

what do you mean by SO?

Scott Lab. I've lived there for the past 2 or 3 years (whenever it was built) I basically spend about 50 hours a week just in that building.

Scott Lab. I've lived there for the past 2 or 3 years (whenever it was built) I basically spend about 50 hours a week just in that building.

oh no i'm still at columbus state until fall then i will be at osu

If anyone is on campus and wants to hit up Tommy's Pizza for lunch... let me know... I've been craving their chef salad, which is more like meat with lettuce than lettuce with meat... yummy.