Union County Shooting on Tuesday night

OSUGT

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2010/aug/10/suspect-shot-dies-after-chase-in-union-60406-vi-18493/

All this stuff happened 500 ft from my house. My ugly mug made it in this video right at the beginning. I'm the taller guy standing in the background with the blue shirt.

It was truly a crazy scene all night!

I read about this....I.m a 97 grad from Marysville.....So it's nuts seeing my hometown in the news for bad shit. My dad still lives up there, only on the other side of town from where this went down. Jason....any idea how many shots were fired? Dad said he heard there was about 30.

Corey,

This pic was posted on the front page of the tribune this morning. Seems a bit in bad taste, but its sensationalized so people will buy papers.

http://www.marysvillejt.com/web/index.php?sid=50&id=9308

People on my street heard many more shots than the news reports indicate. There were probably 50 cops from 3 different agencies on the scene.

Marysville has been great for the 5 years we have been here. Never in a million years would I have imagined this went down 500 ft from my house. The whole night was totally surreal.

I don't live in the greatest neighborhoods here in columbus, but never through someone would be shot and killed 10 feet from where My head was in bed. Went out on the back porch and watched a 22 year old die. Marysville has never been bad. I've started seeing more and more in the JT of people getting picked up with drugs....kindda just a matter of time up there. If there was more than 30 shotsm and Diamond was only hit 4 times.....then those officers need to hit the range alittle more often!

it was all over yesterdays news, i think 10 tv had the actual dash cam vid of the spike strips and the truck being spun. then you see the dude get out, run accross the camera's view, and then all you heard was shots being fired. it sounded like some one popping pop corn, there were so many shots. its was every bit of 25-30 shots.