Still looking for a job for my mom

Rally Pat

This thread is a serious thread about trying to help my mom out, no thread shitting please.

My mom currently works at the call center at Safelite, a place where she doesn't make that much money, and she works with people half her age. She took it because she couldn't find anything else at the time. Unfortunately, this has left her in a very financially bad place, and she isn't doing to well because of it. I am looking for something else for her to do. She has previous experience doing accounting, she worked as an accountant for Vacuform Industries for a lot of years. After that she was a stay at home mom for a while, then when my Dad died she did receptionist work for a now closed Photography studio in Worthington. She is a pretty good learner, and is very familiar with using like Microsoft Office products and the like. Not sure what this qualifies her for, maybe like secretarial work?

Listen, I know quite a few people on here don't really like me, and thats fine, but this thread is about improving my Mom's quality of life, not mine. If anyone has anything I could toss her way, that would be great.

• 3 weeks later...
Post a job wanted add on craigslist and you'll get quite a few responses very quickly. Ive had good luck hiring people off of craigslist lately. It seems that quite a few businesses here in town troll there for possible hires. GL man