Red vs Blue...

SRTurbo04

Anyone ever watch the Red vs. Blue halo skit things by seth green ? I just got introduced to them(yea I'm late I fail) an holy hell there funny .

my buddies got the DVD of the first series and was wondering if anyone has a copy that they can burn for me :D

i looked on youtube but i cant find the series just bits an parts that are scattered

Although they have a much, much, much, much larger budget now than they did. This last season they hired a CGI artist, and now they can do characters that have full articulation and they can do all sorts of crazy special effects they couldn't do before. If you look on the RoosterTeeth YouTube channel, there is a demo fight scene with Tex where they show off some of the stuff they can do now.

Although they have a much, much, much, much larger budget now than they did. This last season they hired a CGI artist, and now they can do characters that have full articulation and they can do all sorts of crazy special effects they couldn't do before. If you look on the RoosterTeeth YouTube channel, there is a demo fight scene with Tex where they show off some of the stuff they can do now.

For the not so lazy

http://redvsblue.com/archive/?id=1344

I used to be real into it. But just stopped watching it after awhile. No particular reason. Some of what made it what it was, was the use of the actual game engine. I wonder, with all the new fangled added affects, if it loses some of that original charm. May have to check it out again.

One of my all time favorites :D:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfpotGVjRW0