Sometimes it's nice to go fast

JaronsToy

going fast doesnt happen on a Duc, before you break 100mph you have to adjust the valves.

status bike

lol, but true. I love the Duc's, but like Harley's, overpriced for what you get. I would at least get a BMW S1000RR before a Duc. It is a true killer. That all aside, it is nice to go fast always!

Uniqueness needs addressed at this point. Haters hate. A 1995 Camery will get you to work. But, a 2005 Lotus Elise will let you have fun on the way to work. That said, so will an 05 GT Mustang. Very different pricing and styles, yet not that different in what you can do on the way to work.

Duc's aren't for everyone and it's very justifiable to buy something that can out perform it for much less. But, just like with your choice of car or bike, it's how it makes you feel and your level of enjoyment. Dude's got toys and is happy with them and they are for him. How bout a fist bump and roll out.

Uniqueness needs addressed at this point. Haters hate. A 1995 Camery will get you to work. But, a 2005 Lotus Elise will let you have fun on the way to work. That said, so will an 05 GT Mustang. Very different pricing and styles, yet not that different in what you can do on the way to work.

Duc's aren't for everyone and it's very justifiable to buy something that can out perform it for much less. But, just like with your choice of car or bike, it's how it makes you feel and your level of enjoyment. Dude's got toys and is happy with them and they are for him. How bout a fist bump and roll out.

you remind me of Buddha :D

I understand but I am merely pointing out the thread tittle to thread content

Ducs arent made to go fast other than on a track or onto a lift for some stupid adjustment. In fact I almost bought a Duc Super Motard but came to my senses that i dont have endless pockets.

I happen to love Ducs, just not when they are portrayed as something they arent.