92 lt1 corvette super clean

STEVE-O

Posting for my dad:

auto

white exterior, black interior

recently detailed by achbach

list of maint is avail but to large to post unless interested i can send it in a pm.

interior is a 8.5 out of ten and I would say exterior is 8 out of ten. this car does not show the age of a 92 that is for sure. Will have to see in person to see just how clean it is..

car does have the black 93+ valve covers.

asking 7500 but open to offers

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/9913/91white1.jpg

OMG you dad is selling it! Can't wait to see what he is going to do next. I know this car has been very well cared for.

thanks ya he bought a 05 330xi and does not have the room to keep the vette or he would...

Like stated he is entertaining offers so if anyone wants to see it in person or more pics let me know

might help if you post some kind of mod list.

bone stock. nothing is done to it except 93+ valve covers...

This is a clean unmolested vette. nothing done to it nothing hacked up or anyting like that. Just a clean original vette adult driven and taken care of...

got a couple pms and sending pics and maint records through pm fiorst then I will post them up here for everyone now that I have them on my computer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Has the distibutor been done on this??

mace

If i remeber correctly the opti has been replaced once about two or threee years ago with a oe unit. Radiator hose cracked and fried it but its all good now no problems.

Wanna come take a look at it this weekened?

This would be a nice car to swap a lsx motor in.

thanks. ya it is clean as hell. suprised no one has picked this up yet. Talked to a few people here and there and they said if it was on their lot they would have a price tag of about 8 on it...

• 3 months later...