FS 91 LX Hatch 5.0

Mitch

Listing this for a friend at work. Asking $3500 OBO or its currently on ebay, bidding started at $2000 but not many bites. Pics in ebay link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140440853503&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

Low miles 47,471

Description that he included in his ebay listing.

This car has only 47471 miles on it and has several upgrades listed below and is in pretty good shape for a car of its age. The car is not in perfect shape however, and I have listed Issues that I know about below. Overall it is a very nice ride and very fun to drive, however there is a baby on the way and I need to focus on toys for it, not me. Please message me with any questions you may have and I will do my best to answer them quickly. I want to be up front as I can about the condition And please no trade offers, I am trying to get rid of toys, not swap for new ones.

The Good Stuff

-Short tube headers, off-road h-pipe and Flowmaster mufflers and Stainless steel tailpipes

-Wolverine cam. ( I do not know the exact specs, comparable to a e303 cam from Ford Racing as I understand)

- MSD Ignition

-Cobra Intake Manifold

-Underdrive pulleys

-Traction bar rear Control arms

-Eibach sway bars

-Custom Autometer gauge Cluster

-Thunderbird Turbo-Coupe shifter

-Nitrous Bottle mount in trunk, Pressure gauge on inside.Nitrous Trigger , Bottle and Plumbing needed.

-Sony Hideaway Head-unit

-Bass Tube in trunk, carpeted to match interior.

The issues.

-Small oil leak, I believe from valve cover

-Some rust on rear hatch, see this in the pictures, Its a common issue with this model

-Window Tint needs re-done

-Drivers power door lock actuator needs replaced. This is also a good place to note that the lock pins have been replaced with small LEDS by a previous owner. They are not connected to anything, and the locks still work. They look pretty cool, but as I said, do nothing

-Ding on hood-see pictures

-Black Trim faded, showing some yellow.Weather stripping rough in some spots.

- Air conditioning disconnected

- Airbag light on, system disconnected. Check engine light flashes due to the lack of emission controls

I think there might be a 1 infront of the mileage but still cool.

From what he told me your statement is incorrect. Title shows 40,xxx when he purchased it 2 years ago. Of course with the autometer cluster and it not being my car, I can not verify this information. I'm just going from his word. I do not believe he would knowingly advertise the vehicle for sale on ebay with a fraudulent odometer reading.

I love the car but usally 40k cars dont have that much wear unless they were only driven in the winter. I still like it and wouldnt mind having it. I just see so many on the net that say they have 23k and you know damn well its 123k and since most 5.0 owners never take there car anywhere where a car fax would pick it up I just see it alot with the 6 digit clusters. My 60k fox shows like 60k and I havent seen fox with less miles in even one tenth the condition making me believe that most have a one in front.

my 5.0 coupe had 180K miles on the body and interior and the interior was not as clean as that one- the exterior was cleaner but I think it had been repainted. It is possible it has 40K miles but again it will be questioned with the aftermarket cluster.... the rear hatch rust is unfortunate for that few amount of miles but again I think that is a factor of years more than miles