Installed HID kit from ddm tuning yesterday

Rustlestiltskin

I installed it on my 2004 vw jetta gli and so far i'm impressed on the bulb output. I got the 55watt 8000k kit which ends up looking like a 35watt 6000k kit because of the wash out you get with the 55watt. def. very bright even though i'm having one problem with the kit.

1)after I hooked them up my bright light symbol stays on my cluster when i turn the lights on

2)also this was supposed to be a low/hi beam kit but I cant engage the high beams.

this is the 9007 kit. and I also got the relay harness. other then those 2 problems they work very well.

I had a similar issue when I upgraded the lights in my Jeep turned out the stock harness caused the issue I had to remove fuses for the high beam low beams on the drivers side and the fog light relay them make a jumper to get it to work correctly. Is this a common kit the VW crowd uses? If so there should be a write up to get past the issue.

I got the same setup for my wifes 04 GLI jetta. You need an error code thing from them to turn off the high beam light since there is no high beam. If you got the bi xenon kit you need to see if you hooked up the wire to the bulb since it turns the bulbs to give you more light output. I did end up just swaping out the bulbs to a reg set due to one was bouncing around in the headlight. Overall very happy with them. Can't beat the prices.