dear evo2nv....

2pointslow

you came up on me and some freinds at a light last night. You bounced your car off your 2 step. The mustang in front of you drowned your car out and the srt in front of me would of ate you from a dig in 6th gear... o and thanks for interrupting my phone call and making me smell the horrible smell that came out of your exhaust.. you should probably find a better tunner...

lol esp the white "500hp" civic si

Our dude with the blue c6 put bus links on him last nite and we saw that thing make a pass. 500hp my ass, those guys were nerds. He tried to race the supra and got rolled on

Our dude with the blue c6 put bus links on him last nite and we saw that thing make a pass. 500hp my ass, those guys were nerds. He tried to race the supra and got rolled on

talking about adam's blue c6 with just fucking bolt-on's and a tune. doubt that civic makes 500hp

talking about adam's blue c6 with just fucking bolt-on's and a tune. doubt that civic makes 500hp

Yea it was adams car, that car makes low 4xxhp, so if that civis is making 500, adam lied to everyone. Except. The supra did work with the c6 and we all kno the supra is mid to low 4s itself. So the civic is bs

I saw the white civic on sawmill and asked if he wanted to race because his plate said something like "you will lose" and it had a front mount on it. I let him honk it off and did put busslengths on him twice. Doubt it makes anywhere near 500, my guess standard greddy kit.

Is the so called 500hp civic a coupe or hatch? What year? Just kind of curious, i've yet to see or hear anything about it except on this forum.

It's a '06+ Si coupe. White exterior, black hood, space ship halo something head lights.