rant

Guest Whine

Then leave. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/Smileys/shrug.gif

x2 you keep trying to question how the site is run. most people don't have an issue following the rules. rules are set by the people who run the site. if you don't want to follow them then hit the bricks bub

sucks you dont have freedom of speech around here.

Since I am the one that has been "modding" you today...

First, you break a very clear rule in the Accord thread -

"Do not post off topic replies, this can be done through PM. Posts that are not relevant, including criticizing an asking price, will be deleted."

I actually did you a favor on that one, you SHOULD have received an infraction for thread-shitting. Then, you decide to be a smartass in my WTB thread, referencing the Accord thread.

Next time, I'll just kick you out for a few days?

And, by the way, you are kind of right and kind of wrong. You can, actually, type anything your heart desires here. You just have to be willing to accept the consequences.

Since I am the one that has been "modding" you today...

First, you break a very clear rule in the Accord thread -

"Do not post off topic replies, this can be done through PM. Posts that are not relevant, including criticizing an asking price, will be deleted."

I actually did you a favor on that one, you SHOULD have received an infraction for thread-shitting. Then, you decide to be a smartass in my WTB thread, referencing the Accord thread.

Next time, I'll just kick you out for a few days?

And, by the way, you are kind of right and kind of wrong. You can, actually, type anything your heart desires here. You just have to be willing to accept the consequences.

Oh I thought people were bitching about not being able to set up illegal activities like meth deals, robbing a bank, or a street race.

You can set up deals selling sex as long as they involve Phil being pimped as someone's bitch.

FYI to everyone else.. when you do something that you can be banned for and all we do is remove a post ot warn you leave it at that. Making a thread like this is like robbing a bank then going back to the same bank an hour later to make a deposit....

FYI to everyone else.. when you do something that you can be banned for and all we do is remove a post ot warn you leave it at that. Making a thread like this is like robbing a bank then going back to the same bank an hour later to make a deposit....

well where else would i go i mean im not gonna start a new account just to avoid getting ass raped!! duh!

Wayne is a cool guy, he's jus not used to the strict rules on the internet. I mean most sites don't have half of the rules cr does and wen u hop between forums u may forget cr is the nazi of all forums.

Wagner stop telling people about our set up, that's a special thing

Brian, u owe me some personal time, due to our convo I need to see u tonight. Assless leatheer chaps, knee high boots, a leather vest. With ur oversized nipples hanging out, and the mask with the zipper mouth. See u @ 7

Wayne is a cool guy, he's jus not used to the strict rules on the internet. I mean most sites don't have half of the rules cr does and wen u hop between forums u may forget cr is the nazi of all forums.

Brian, u owe me some personal time, due to our convo I need to see u tonight. Assless leatheer chaps, knee high boots, a leather vest. With ur oversized nipples hanging out, and the mask with the zipper mouth. See u @ 7

Shut your mouth and put on the UPS outfit my little cupcake I got some fatties that need serviced and it is time your sweet dark chocolate ass made daddy waggz some money...

Oh and rules are in place for the safty of the owners and you. I really don't understand what is so hard about this. CR has to be strict or it might get shutdown. The truth is it could happen in on any site.

So what happens if there is a big bust durring the big meet in mexico that everbody is buzzing about? Cops ask questions start to look around and see where people are talking. What do you think is going to happen?

When you talk about shit like that online you are pretty much giving johnny law his case on a silver plate and ready to go. I guess it is more important to some people to talk about racing on the internet than actually going to the track and making it happen. Bitches bench race on the internet, men do work at the track.

Been taking typing lessons from Paul?

Shut your mouth and put on the UPS outfit my little cupcake I got some fatties that need serviced and it is time your sweet dark chocolate ass made daddy waggz some money...

Oh and rules are in place for the safty of the owners and you. I really don't understand what is so hard about this. CR has to be strict or it might get shutdown. The truth is it could happen in on any site.

So what happens if there is a big bust durring the big meet in mexico that everbody is buzzing about? Cops ask questions start to look around and see where people are talking. What do you think is going to happen?

When you talk about shit like that online you are pretty much giving johnny law his case on a silver plate and ready to go. I guess it is more important to some people to talk about racing on the internet than actually going to the track and making it happen. Bitches bench race on the internet, men do work at the track.

Racing is ghey