Pizza Delivery

04silvrz

i don't know. this was on sawmill parkway. i was rolling up on him like, what the hell is that thing. i thought it was like a 3 wheel motorcycle at first, but the rear end just looked weird as hell. then got up to it, and the whole thing was weird as hell... i saw a test of one of these on the internet a couple years ago, first time I had seen one on the road.

looks like there is a box on teh back of it there, but it would set the pizza vertical and that couldn't be good. i can't remember seeing the pizza in the front anywhere though, and he was defiantly driving too a persons house because the min man store is the other way.

kinda looks like two people could ride in that, but still can't see where pizza would fit....

I don't know about that Minuteman one, but the Japanese ones have boxes on the back to transport stuff. Specifically, the pizza ones have 5 or 6 pizza box sized shelves in an insulated box.