05 gxsr 600

phil

im confused are you trading tonight or saturday?

going to look at it tonight, cant trade til saturday though, i still want to get the hood balanced and switch the tires. the bald radials are still on it, and if i get a bike i wont need 17 in fuzions lol

Guest tbutera2112

hopefully they go through with the trade...it was a very nice bike!

need to change out that sprocket though.... 3rd gear wheelies at 10mph is weak shit, you will kill urself

hopefully they go through with the trade...it was a very nice bike!

need to change out that sprocket though.... 3rd gear wheelies at 10mph is weak shit, you will kill urself

I spoke with him on the phone about 10 min after you left, he was like can't wait see u satyrday. Its going down.

Now someone is trying to trade me " a wicked fast gsxr 750, custom paint, sick fast" :lol: not a joke that was his convo

This dude is in michigan, and I kid you not, he sounds like your typical craigslist dumbass. He's like this bike is sick nasty, all custom. Its a 98 gsxr 750. Orange. I told him its too far and he's telling me how sick this shit is " bro". Wtf ?

Guest tbutera2112
Tyler what tooth sprocket in the back? If it has huge sprockets I am assuming he stunted and probably put the plastics back on it did you check the frame for scratches?

he didnt know but said he had it written at home

his brother said the bike was pretty much set up for stunting, because the gear was so steep...said every gear at any speed WOT will lift the front wheel

frame looked good, the bike actually looked clean as fuck....it looked like it had literally just rolled off the dealership lot

this guy hasnt had the bike very long, said he got it in a trade and just isnt into it....so im guessing the guy before him was probably just a wannabe "stunter"...it didnt have a cage or anything, had steep gears and sliders and thats it

overall, the bike looked like 10/10 condition - i was actually shocked when i saw it.....if it ever was stunted, it was by a professional that never dropped it lol bike is clean

Guest tbutera2112

be careful - its a lot of bike for a beginner, especially with the gearing

"i got used to that other 600 quick"

not the same...that bike you rode was a fucking dinosaur bike..i think fred flintstone himself used to ride that same bike